Chapter 3

I looked at my schedule to see what class I have next. English, a safe haven. English is one of the only classes that I am actually good and one that I actually like. The writing and the reading is the only part I like.

            When I write I bring myself into my own world where I can Create what happens next, And when I read it brings me into someone else's imagination where anything is possible and life is always a mystery.

              I got into English class. I was so excited to see that my favorite teacher Mrs. Dew is still here from last year and is teacher of the advance English. Last year she told us that she might have to leave next year, I’m happy she didn’t.

“Hey Mrs. Dew” I said

“Chase Wow it’s been so long, by the way are you ok because you got a bump on your head” she asked

“Yea I am fine” I said as I took my seat

Looking back over the years Mrs. Dew was probably the only teacher I know that I actually liked. She was always so caring. I’d think sometimes that she was my second mother.

            As I was waiting for class to start I had my head down. I picked my head up for a second and glanced at the classroom door and I saw Rachel. I noticed she’s changed.  

            Rachel bird young and beautiful. Her cloths are brighter colors like pink rather than dark red and black, she wears glasses instead of her contacts, and she put her hair back to her normal hair color blond instead of all the colors in the rainbow of death.

“Hey Chase how are you, wow I haven’t seen you in so long” she said and my face drew to a blank the only thing that went through my head was OH MY GOD SHE’S NICE.

“Hey Rachel I’m good, how was your summer and are you in the right class?” I ask kind of scared of what she’d do next.

“My summer was ok, one thing good that had happened is, I told myself that I have to change and all I needed to push me to change was a near death experience to really show me life too short to be a mean person and a punk I want to be known in life for doing something important instead of being known for being the bully around corner.” She said as she sat down in the seat next to me.

“So I went to summer school for failing everything basically upped everything and did a little extra work and Bam, now I am here in class with you” said with confidence.

           I was very impressed so I smiled and looked forward and she did the same. I put my head down because it still hurt from the fall when I bumped it.

“Hey Mrs. Dew” I heard Rachel say.

“Good Morning Rachel” Mrs. Dew come back and said.

           As class went on I began to get really tired out of nowhere. From time to time I’d find myself falling asleep and so did Rachel so she pushed me awake a couple of times she kept asking if I was ok I’d say yea I’m fine.

            For some reason I couldn’t help feeling like I needed to fall asleep, but I was afraid of what would happen if I did.

I could not hold my head up anymore, I fell asleep.

Falling into a deep sleep always feels good and feels refreshed, especially when you had no sleep the night before.

Widespread darkness, that’s all I saw and could see within miles.

I felt myself lying down on something soft. I opened my eyes only to see a bunch a of tree’s blowing in the wind.

            A Felling relaxation came over me as the wind blew on my face, something I haven’t felt in a long time. Obviously this is a dream, but it didn’t feel like one it felt more like a reality.