Prologue

Sometimes in life you just need a little encouragement or you could go Psycho like Norman Bates.

I knew a kid who went psycho once. He was a friend a close friend yet not so close at all. His name was Louis, Louis Carter. He was a nice kid until he snapped.

There was a group of us, 10 to be exact until he killed 6 of us. We called ourselves Yellowbook because we would go anywhere and everywhere to live life and not be couch potatoes for the rest of our lives, but what we did stayed silent.

Nobody talked about what we did unless we were alone because some of the things we did were stupid some not even legal. We kept a journal that we put in a cut open Yellow pages hence our name.

Me (Chase Dimeaid), Jason Crinshaw, Rachel Bird, and Sarah Overtie are all the remains of our group. One of us went missing his body wasn't found at school where the murder took place. No one knows why he did it, why he lost it that weekend and we can't find out now because he's dead or so we believe.

Some of the group grew apart, well what's left of us after that attack. It's been exactly one year After the Murder Mystery of Louis Carter or at least that's what people are calling it in our little town of Riddleton, I'd call it the worst day of my life or The day my old life ended and my new present life began.