Don't Worry, Or Should You? Pt.1

Recap:Elsa and Ana just got kidnapped.
{Punzie's P.O.V}

I can't wait to tell everyone what Flynn gave me. First, I want to tell Belle what he gave me. I found her at the popular table with the rest of our friends and some guys. I sat next to her. They all looked worried.

"Hey guys what's up?"I said.

"Umm...Rap...we haven't seen Ana or Elsa ever since third period,"Naveen said.

"What happened to them?"I asked with tears in my eyes. Prince Charming shrugged. What in the world are they?! Flynn came to the table looking proud. He sat in between Ariel and I.

"Hey guys how's it-what's the matter?,"said Flynn.

Cinderella said,"Have you seen Els and Ana?" He shook his head. Tiana stood up.

"This is ridiculous, we can't just sit here. We have to find our friends," she announced. Everyone whispered with agreement. Since we can't just go out the school we have to go to the office and tell them everything. As we went in we saw the secretary.

"Hey Kristoff do you think you can tell the principal that we are coming?" Snow White asked. He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Snow asked.

"Only the two office assistants can do that,"he laughed. Tiana and Snow White turned bright red.

"Oh right umm I'll go tell her,"said Tiana. She walked in Mr.George's office. Then Snow went in. It was about five minutes when they came back out.

"Come on let's go," I said getting the message. We walked outside.

"Let's spread out, Ella, Mulan,Shang, and Snow go that way,"she pointed to the right."Naveen, Tia,Jasmine,and Punzel go that way,"she pointed to the left."Belle, Ariel, and Eric will go over there,"she pointed forward. "Flynn, Aladdin, and I will go over here, "she pointed back."Ok let's go where I told you,"we all ran to our directions.
{Ana's P.O.V}

I cried,"Elsa, what's happening I'm so scared and-

"Ana it-it's ok we will get help,"Elsa said trying not to cry.

"HOW ELSA?!!"I said half crying, half yelling, half whispering.

"I DON'T KNOW! I don't know,"She cried. We are tied up in a room. It's so dark and scary. I wonder if we are going to-no we aren't I have to have hope. Some guy in black came in with a knife. He pulled his mask off.

"Hans?!"said Elsa. He smirked evil like.

"Elsa, Ana,"he said. I'm speechless.

"Let us go or else-

"Or else what,"Hans said. A lady in a black dress, black tights, and black mask came in. It was Aurora. Does this girl always want to try to look good?

"Phew, I really thought that you two would be hard to catch,"Aurora smirked. I cried. Hans got on his knees by me and kissed me on the cheek.

"What are you doing you-

"Shh, it's ok honey don't be alarmed,"he smiled at me. Elsa gasped.

"Oh Elsa, Elsa, Elsa, you actually think that I loved you? I was just keeping you so I could get close to Ana,"he said. I noticed my mouth is slightly opened. I closed it.

"I don't understand....why would you-no never mind that but Hans let us go now,"Els demanded.

"No thank you,"said Hans.

"Get ready for a pain,"Aurora grinned. We heard voices coming. The people we heard kicked the door open. It looked like people related to Pocahontas.

"Let them go you unpleasant fools,"one of the people said.

"RUN!"Aurora yelled, and she and Hans ran out the back door. The person untied us.

"Come on, follow me, I know where you two can be safe,"he said. Elsa and I followed them.
{Pocahontas' P.O.V}

Great. I am still in jail but I have to share a cell with that Smith dude.

"Listen, can you please tell me why you are in here,"he pleaded.

"Fine I am here because I stole, broke hearts, ditched schools, and I was a 'bad girl'. Are you happy now?"I said.

"Ditto,"he said. My eyes widened.

I said,"How long are you going to be in here? "

"I forgot if they said I will get out during college year or so,"he looked down. I hugged him.

"It's ok, we will get out of this together alright,"he hugged me back.

"Thanks for being there for me,"we stopped hugging and looked at each other. I think I'm in love.
{Flynn's P.O.V}

"Merida, did Rapunzel tell you anything about me?"I said.

"She said that you said you were going to give hea a present,"Merida said. (A/N:I put hea on purpose because of Merida's accent)

"Well do you think she would care if I told you what it is?"

She sneezed"I don't know. But I will pretend like I never knoo,"

"Like that's going to work,"Aladdin giggled.

I hit him on the back. Merida stopped.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"Look,"she pointed. Oh no. It was...
Sorry people you have to wait and see what it is later. Oh and I also have 75 reads!!! I love you all. Peace out. ♡♡♡☆☆☆***