We Are Free

Recap:Elsa just met an "old wise man".
{Merida's P.O.V}

"FLYNN! ITS OK!WE WILL FIND OUT WHO DID THIS!"I screamed.  We saw a huge painting that showed a picture of a person killing some people. And then it said Elsa, Ana, Merida, Tiana, Rapunzel, Snow White, Mulan, Cinderella,Ariel, and Jasmine are next. I mean, I'm scared to death too but....I have to stay calm.

"Ok, so you are telling me that Jasmine is going to die?!!??!!"Aladdin yelled.I glared at him." And everyone else??!!!!?!!"he finished.

"You know what?, that's it. I'm calling the police!"Flynn said.

"What will the police dew?"I asked.

"Take them to jail, that's what. "He answered. I finally sighed and nodded. Aladdin took out his Samsung S 5. He dialed 911.

"..Hello I am Aladdin and um my friends and I have some friends who have been kidnapped and there is a painting that says this specific person will kill some of my friends....no I do not...uh."he looked at the sign next to us." 85584 East Jolene drive....alright, thank you...good bye, "he squealed.

"Really?"I said. He blushed.
{Ana's P.O.V}

"Huh, Tiana! Naveen! Jasmine! Rapunzel! You guys found us!"I exclaimed. I jumped into Punzie's arms. Naveen giggled.

"Ok come on we have to go get the others,"Jasmine said. We walked, and walked,and walked. Until we found Cinderella.

"Elsa! Ana!"she said and hugged us. She swung Els around and around.

"I am so happy to see you all!"she screamed. We went by Mulan, Shang, and Snow. We hugged, cuddled, squealed, walked. There are police officers, security guards, agents, lawyers,C.I.A, and it looks like the F.B.I.Jasmine walked up to them.

"Excuse me but....is there a problem? "She questioned.

"Well ma'am do you know anyone named Aladdin?"he asked. We all jumped.

"Yes, yes, I do know him."she said.

"Are these your friends?"Asked the lawyer. She nodded.

"Come with me."he finished. Since there wasn't enough room, we had to get in different cars. I'm in the limousine next to Tiana, Elsa, Snow, and Jasmine. As soon as we got where we were going Aladdin and Jasmine hugged.

"Oh Aladdin, "said Jas. Aladdin chuckled. I turned around.
{Mulan's P. O.V}

I looked at Ana and she fainted.

"OH NO! ANA, WAKE UP!!!"I panicked. Elsa ran over to Ana.

"What happened? "She asked. She looked behind me. At first she just froze, then she cried. Once everyone saw it we all panicked. Elsa cried, Ana fainted, Snow White froze, Rapunzel screamed, Cinderella ran around, Jasmine-

"Listen people, it is going to be ok. Now I need everyone to tell me who got kidnapped,"said a policewoman.

Prince Charming said,"Elsa,"he pointed to Els."Ana,"he pointed to Ana.

"Ok, how, when, where, who, why?"she said. Once we explained everything to her she said there were no worries. The next day was Friday. Thank God! I am in lunch period in between Ariel and Shang. Ana is in the hospital and Els isn't talking.

"Elsa it's going to be ok," Eric said. She nodded. Then, Aladdin got a call.

"Hello.........yes I do.........WHAT YOU DID?!...oh yes sorry, thank you SO much.........no problem....ok good day,"he said.

"Well?...."Shang asked.

"Oh yes uh they captured Hans and Aurora. "He giggled. We all cheered, except for Elsa who walked off.
{Harry's P.O.V}

So..why do I see Els walking sadly around the hallway? I walked up to her.

"What's up Elsa?"I chuckled. She half smiled and kept walking. I tilted my head.

"Hey umm what is wrong with you?"I asked. She pointed to Flynn, who was walking up to us. Then, Elsa left.

"Umm..well...huh,"he started talking fast."Ana and Elsa got kidnapped and it took a long time to find them but we eventually did.And then Aladdin called the police and when he did they came where he was and they picked my friends and I up so we were at this one place and when we saw the painting of this one person killing people it said that Jasmine, Ana, Elsa, Mulan, Ariel, Cinderella, Tiana, Rapunzel, Snow, and Merida are next. Then, Ana fainted and everybody panicked.So now since Ana is in the hospital Els is scared to death of what will happen next,"he said in one breath. My mouth is slightly open. The Winter Dance is in a few days and Elsa might not go now. I have to make it up to her right now. But where is she?
{Pocahontas' P.O.V}

"Oh John, I hate it here,"I complained.

"Look, next year we will be out....hopefully,"he said. A guy came by our cell.

"You have a visitor,"he told me. I nodded and sat down where he took me. When I looked up I saw my cousin, Alania.

"ALANIA!!!!!"I yelled. We hugged.

"Oh,Pocahontas,what are you doing in here?"she asked. I looked down.She just hugged me again,this is what I simply love about Alania. She doesn't really care if you did something bad,she just wants you to be safe. We stopped hugging.

"Poco I am bailing you out of here as soon as I can ok?"she said. Just then I remembered about John Smith. I had promised him that we will both get out of jail together.

"Uh,Alania......you can't do that I promised someone that-

"I understand. I can bail you and him out of jail if you want,"she suggested.

"How did you know it was a guy?"I said astonished.

"Trust me I know things,"she laughed.Once Alania left I told John the exciting news.OMG. He loved that.
{Aurora's P.O.V}

"I can not wait to go to college,"I sighed.  Hans rolled his eyes. Hans is totally cute. Except, I don't show it but he doesn't either.

"How come you can't wait for college anyway?"he asked. I just gave him a face.

"Well, I know I can't wait for college, "he beamed.

"Why?"I questioned.

"Because most of the people who go to Disney High School are going to go to Disney University, and a lot of girls will be there. I just can't wait to see what Ana will look like,"

"WHAT!"I blurted out. Dang it.
This was a REALLY long chapter. Don't you think? Anyways I have 132 reads!!! Thank you guys!!! Oh yes, instead of people telling me about a guy, I would like you guys to tell me who you like the most ok? Oh and these are also girls. These are the people who you have to choose from.
Jack Frost,(Rise of the Guardians)
Johnny(from Hotel Transylvania),
Mavis,(also from Hotel Transylvania)
Tooth fairy,(Rise of the Guardians)
Vanellapee, (from Wreck-It-Ralph but she will be a little girl that isn't going to be in high school)
Ok please choose your favorite thanks.