Prologue

Niall looked at his reflection in the mirror as tears streamed down his face. His skin was red from the water he had scortched his skin with in the shower. Slut, whore, good for nothing.

This was the third time it had happened.  He couldn't take it any more. He had to tell his mom. 

Niall and his mom lived in a small house, close to the school. Nialls dad had died when he was four, leaving Niall and Maura alone. Life was okay, Niall never had any real friends, but that was okay too. Drying his tears Niall entered his moms room.

"Mum," Niall whimpered. 

"Oh Niall what's wrong?"  Maura asked. 

"I can't take it any more, h-he said not to tell," Niall whimpered. 

"Oh my God," Maura whispered, covering her mouth. "Who-who hurt you baby?"

And with that, Niall broke. He told her everything. But telling the truth made it real, and damn this truth was hard to swallow. 

.

.

.

Niall looked up at his new school, the anxiety in his chest made him want to cry. 

Maura had sold their house in Ireland and moved them to London after he  was arrested. Four years, that's all he got. Niall decided not to let that affect him yet.

Today was his first day at the new school and damn he wasn't ready for this. Nonetheless he walked up the the doors and pushed his way through. His first class was history. 

Entering the class the bell rang, he was late of course. All eyes were on him, making Niall want to cry even more. 

"Take a seat, Mr. Horan. Welcome to our class. Don't be late again please," The teacher said.

Niall nodded and took the only seat which was next to a boy with brown feathery hair and bright blue eyes. The boys leg was bouncing under his seat as he chatted his head off, his fingers were folding a paper airplane. This should be fun, Niall thought. 

His life was about to get a whole lot messier.