Chapter 2

Maths went by in a blur, and Niall found himself feeling more and more anxious. Lunch was next and having to meet Louis' friends scared Niall. 

Regardless, Niall found himself walking alongside Harry out to the cafeteria.

"You can sit with me and my friends if you'd like?" Harry politely asked.

"Oh um yeah actually, this boy Louis asked me too I'm sorry," Niall responded, getting worked up.

"Hey it's okay, that's awesome. Lou is my friend! So you know two of us already. You'll meet Liam and Zayn when we get over there." Harry responded.

Niall sighed in relief and nodded, following Harry to the cafeteria.

.

.

Upon entering, Niall spotted Louis right away, he was sitting with a really muscular boy who wore a button up shirt and black combat boots, and a boy with raven hair styled up into a quiff. He wore a leather jacket and looked quite intimidating. 

Niall cursed himself for his tiny demeanor, all these boys were so much bigger than him.

"HEY NIALL! I see you've met Harry," Louis said as Harry and Niall sat at the table. 

"Emo shit here is Zayn, and body builder bitch is Liam," Louis introduced. Zayn smacked the back of Louis' head while Liam laughed.

"M'Niall," The blonde said shyly. 

"Cute kid," Zayn smirked.

"M'not a kid," Niall huffed.

"Prove it," Liam said.

Niall sighed in defeat.

"We're just teasing you, welcome to the shit show Niall," Zayn said.

Niall smiled and watched as the other boys interacted. He felt small and anxious. This whole friends thing was exhausting.