Chapter 4

The rest of the day went by in a blur and Niall found himself sitting in Zayn's car, heading over to Liams house. He had texted his mom that he was out with friends and she was excited that he wasn't inside alone for once. 

To say he was worried was an understatement. Niall never really had friends back in Ireland. He was always quiet and collected, more so after it happened. Regardless, his foot bounced to the music as Zayn drove through an average looking neighborhood. 

.

.

Liams house was huge. His parents must of been millionaires. Hell all the lads must have came from some wealth.

Zayn's car was black and shiny. Niall didn't know what it was, but it looked expensive. 

Harry always wore name brand clothes, and his backpack was from Gucci. 

Louis didn't seem like he had as much money as the others, but he had enough telling from his street bike. 

These boys were everything Niall wasn't. Why the hell did they wanna hang out with him?

.

"Okay! Louis, you order 3 pizzas and I swear if you get pineapple I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ass! Zayn, blankets. Harry, candies, snacks and other drinks! Niall, well Niall you help me pick a movie," Liam ordered. 

If Niall had learned anything from spending time with these boys, it was that Liam was the leader. It made sense, he was strong and responsible yet had a good heart. Niall felt the need to listen to Liam. 

He felt safe with all of these boys, and that thought scared him. 

NO

He wouldn't get attached to these boys, he couldn't. 

They wouldn't want him once they found out. 

Niall couldn't run from this.

The past doesn't leave.

It never does.

"-iall? Niall?!" Liam yelled. 

Niall glanced up from his spot on the couch next to Liam. 

"I said is horror okay? You went away there for a second what's wrong?" Liam asked, a frown on his face and concern in his eyes. 

"Oh sorry. Horror is cool. I'm fine just.. zoned out," Niall assured. 

Liam gave a stout nod and didn't push the topic any further as the other boys joined with food and blankets. 

Niall couldn't help but think he had already ruined the night. 

He was good at that. 

Ruining things. 

XX

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. 

Thank you for the support and love on my stories. 

I love you all

Enjoy :)

<3