하나

Jungkook rouse up by voices of familiar people being in each other's throats once again.

"Fucking- Walls are supposed to block noises" he groaned, displeased at the paper-thin wall that scarcely did it's job. 

It's endlessly like this everyday that it became a part of his routine, as if he's anticipating it to happen -and a miracle if it didn't.

With a deep sigh, he forced himself off his bed and rushed outside the little room he shares with her mom and brother, to find out what's happening.

After dragging himself out, tired and sluggish - he jolted when he spotted his father holding an empty bottle of beer - ready to smash it on his mother. Jungkook was awake than ever after witnessing, what's going on.

With no time to waste he dashed towards his father's position and was fast to grab his hand and push him aside. The old man groaned, because of his quick actions, his father lost his grip on the bottle, letting it fall to the ground -shattered as it's pieces scattered all over the place.

"What the fuck you bitch-" His drunk father spat out as he cried out in pain... Jungkook sighed mentally, disregarding his father's insulting utterance. He regularly did this that his outrageous behavior, and insults never fazed the young man.

Positive that his father was too dazed to stand alone, he quickly approached his mother -instructing her to run outside and wait. She never dithers like always as it also frightened her.

When she hurried out of the house, Jungkook faced his father who scrambled on the floor, trying to stand up but failing badly. 

"What did you do again?" Jungkook spat with anger, undeniably distraught. He's so sick dealing with his man's bullshit -but there was no other way to hold him back without involving violence.

Jungkook oh-so avoids violence -afraid that he might shut the old man down for eternity.

"Why're ya asking always?" His father slurred. Jungkook wondered how many shots of beer he drank, wasting money like he works for it. -he groaned at the thought, it irked him so much. 

" 'Cause I care about my mother" He answered back, coldly. 

"I see you've grown some balls huh, talking to your father like that..." The old man hissed, glaring at Jungkook who found him maddening.

"You're not my father" 

"Fuck did you say?!" The man yelled deeply upset, as he finally managed to lift himself up. "Who do you think you're huh, I've raised you, you motherfucker-" Berserk, he launched forward to punch Jungkook but he lacks the speed, he was too drunk to control his own body.

Jungkook used this as an advantage, dodging his hit, letting the man fall back into the floor.

He scoffed. This man just ruined mornings for him. 

Jungkook didn't feel like arguing with this hard-headed old man. I mean, it was pointless -Last time he checked, the only thing he did was to hurt his mother, abusing her, and drowning himself with alcohol.

Raised him- Jungkook bitterly chuckled, mentally. All he did was make life demanding than it already is. He wasn't a father, he's an abusive animal that's full of bullshit.

Well, he has the authority to say that -that old man wasn't his father anyways. His real father died, a month after he was born. Jungkook was Told by his own mother.

He didn't even see him. The world has been cruel to him since he was born, and he had to deal with such an asshole of a father. My bad, step-father