"Jungkook" He turned around to face his mother who seemed obviously distressed. "Are you okay?" she asked as she rushed her way to the said man who nodded his head slowly.

"Mom...." His little brother managed to utter quietly notwithstanding the fact that he was equally terrified like his mother.

"Yeonu, I told you to stay outside!" She exclaimed in a whisper whilst looking down at the little boy with a troubled look. Yeonu only buried his head in his mother's back, unable to say anything whatsoever. 

"Everyone's here now?" The drunk old man huffed caused by exasperation.

The whole house turned quiet for a whole minute after he spoke, but silence was soon broken by Jungkook's mother who cried out madly.

"What is wrong with you?!" She yelled. Her voice was possibly heard throughout the whole neighborhood because of how loud it was, it even made the young man stand still on his place. Both Yeonu and Jungkook has never witnessed their mom outraged before so they were frightened out of their wits.

Jungkook was quick to snap out of it and stop her before she worsens the old drunkard's temper. But she disregarded each warning her son voiced out to stop her.

"Can you be mature for once? I'm tired of your bullshit. Drinking every day and night, wasting money on fucking alcohol, abusing me- do you think I'm some kind of bitch you can hurt and order around?! I'm your wife, you fucking- ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" Her mouth fell open while she stared at the pathetic old man who seemed like he didn't care. It just intensified her temper after witnessing that son of a bitch disregard her existence.

"Why can't you fucking listen for once?!" She cried out even louder this time.

"h-hyung..."Jungkook heard his little brother cry silently as he ran towards him. Yeonu hastily hugged him while Jungkook tried to cover his ears and bury the kid's head on his side to prevent him from hearing and view what's been happening. He was very aware how Yeonu was trembling in his hold. It was too much for him, as a kid, and Jungkook can only feel miserable for him.

She marched furiously towards her husband who began to feel irritated as she prolonged voicing out her emotions. "YOU FUCKING ANIMAL. ACT LIKE A FATHER WILL YO-"

"Jesus, Can you shut the fuck up?!" The drunkard finally interjects, having enough of her bullshit.

Predictably, Jungkook's mother became horrified. All her courage vanished down the drain, she was again in horror. "You're too fucking loud, bitch-" The man added then gripped a handful of her hair, urging tears to fall from her eyes while she released a painful cry.

"O-Ow.. Jun-" She was struggling to speak between sobs "K-kook"

"What now? Why can't you speak- WHY HUH?!" The old man pulled her hair tightly to the side causing her to struggle in pain. "ANSWER ME-"

"Let go of her"

Like a lunatic, his father laughed. "'M not that easy, son"

Son. That pathetic asshole? Calling him son? Jungkook had to laugh at that. He was never his father, he has never been a father. He's an asshole, a pathetic son of a bitch. The word son coming from him was a full disgrace for Jungkook. He had no rights to call him that.

"Yeonu," He looked down at his little brother who, a second later, finally had the courage to look up. "Run and tell auntie Jung dad's drunk again" He tried to crack a little smile to convince him to go. But he didn't even have to try because after he informed him, the little one was quick to dash out of the house. He knew he was terrified.

"Let her go, or else" Jungkook warned whilst gritting his teeth in anger.

"or else what, you're gonna call the cops?" He chortled sarcastically. "That won't matter after I kill this bitch" he added with a little psychotic grin played on his lips as he stumbled backwards nearing the kitchen counter.