Sensitive - Binsung (2)

Part 2 cuz I want too lol

_Slight SMUT_

Enjoy :]

_________________________________________________

It's been a week now since that incident, and through all this period, Changbin made sure to avoid the younger not giving him a single chance for any possible question or move!

But little did he knew that Life and Luck have decided that today they won't stand with him and go root for the bondie.

Changbin was always found working himself out late night at the studio alone, turning whatever he felt  into something useful, and tonight wasn't different.

Jisung in the other side had a hard time trying to sleep, overthinking was eating him, and using that on his music was the best choice to do, so he went to their studio expecting that he was alone but from the dark corridor he sight a dim light shinning from the door of his destination.

'Who the heck is awake at 4 am!? Don't tell me it's Chan again! Ouf! that energetic kangaroo' Jisung was whisper-yelling under his breath, till he reached the slightly open door! with a small push he entered, he wanted to start scolding Chan about staying awake but the sight in front of him stopped him in his tracks, and turned him to be so nervous!

Changbin was sleeping on the couch hugging what Jisung could tell its his hoodie that he lost almost two months ago Oh there where the hoodie went to The bondie thought smiling to himself!

Well, here, he finally caught the older, now he could ask all the questions hung in his mind, he can confront the older! its now or never (Stan SF9).

He was thinking of what to do, he took a deep breath, getting close to the raven haired, taking some seconds enjoying the pretty view of his crush.

'Ehm-' Jisung coughed trying to get the older attention who seems not sleeping really, he was just resting.

Changbin froze in his spot as he knew who it was beside him, but nonetheless he kept pretending he was asleep

'Changbin~~'

No reaction still.

'Binnie~~'

and still the older didn't dare to move a muscle but he was truly feeling so hot from nervousness.

'Changbin if you don't drop the act Imma kiss you!'  the older slightly flinched from what the younger said but still he thought that Jisung won't dare to do so he kept still in his state.