Obsession - Seungbin

Hi again darlings <3

Plot: Changbin adores Seungmin Just a little too much.

Genre: Not specified :3

"Seo Stop!" The guy with purple hair hissed hiding his face behind his math book "Stop what exactly?? I'm just trying to give my favorite human affection!! Accept it duude!!" the silver haired boy replied trying to pull the math book away from his friend's face.

"Changbin I told you many times, I hate this, I hate this affection, so stop it!!" The now angry guy stood spitting his words harshly before turning around to leave the library they were studying at.

To say the other was hurt, its a truth we can't deny, our little guy, just looked at the exit door, with ocean eyes, taking a deep breath before letting his head fall and hit the hard surface of the table.

Changbin was used to this, getting rejected by his friend; as known as Seungmin; he adores him, he can't hide it, maybe he is even kind of obsessed with him, but the latter never gave him a chance... and changbin wasn't planning on giving up anytime sooner.

It was a history class, Changbin wasn't interested in whatever the teacher was saying, he was just gazing at his seat-mate with loving but sad stares.

"Changbin focus on the lesson, its more important" Seungmin whispered getting the attention of the shorter, who put on a small grin before whispering back "Minnie you are more important to me..."

Seungmin felt his cheeks warms, he was sure that he was blushing and he wished that The silver haired won't pay attention but oh boy, its changbin, his admirer.

"Ohoh, my baby is blushing~~" Changbin chanted and Seungmin almost choked on his saliva hearing the nickname, yes he always physically loved him and flirted with him but nicknames are something new and unexpected to him.

"Did the cat ate your tongue darling?" Changbin whispered again in a low teasing tone, making the tallest gulps nervously "Ch-Changbin, shut up, you see I'm studying. Sto-"

"Stop telling me stop it while you are clearly enjoying it!!" Changbin whisper-yelled catching the other off-guard, who turned his gaze toward him. A sight never he has ever seen it; Angry changbin; that wasn't something good to begin with.

"Changbin listen... you should stop it, I mean it, I'm not enjoying it, I'm suffering, I swear, you deserve better than me binnie, so just move on, I'm not what you deserve!" Seungmin said painting a small smile on his lips at the end, but you could clearly tell how much pain it held...

And Changbin wasn't blind

He turned his gaze away from him, staring at the interesting white wall now, Seungmin thought he won finally the argument but....