Guardian - Hyunchan

Hi darlings

This book was close to be Changbin X SKZ members 😭

So

Its finally hyunchan.

PLOT: Hyunjin is mentally unwell. Chan is his medicine.

"He is hot. End of discussion!" He said standing on their cafeteria table catching everyone's attention "Bro he is a church boy! Just forget about it!" One of his friend spat sipping from his coffee to get the tall guy to sit back curling in his chair.

"Jeez, still he is hot!!!" He huffed, playing with his fingers, he is probably thinking about all the things he would do with that hot guy who helped him to pick a book from the floor, dumb yes, hwang hyunjin is so dumb, and everyone knows. And lee, the lee minho, the church boy. No one thought hyunjin was that dumb tho.

"Eyoo where did your pretty brain went to?" A blond guy with that perfect smile you read about in fantasy books, brushed hyunjin's hair off his face winking before getting pulled into a suffocating hug.

"You good? Should I kill someone babe?" He whispered rubbing the long haired boy's back calming him down "No... i just need you to hug me... hug me for so long channie" and who is he to say no to his pretty prince.

"Minho again?" He asked in a slow soothing tone. Hyunjin nodded hugging him tightly.

"He helped me to pick a book"

Chan giggled.

But Hyunjin knew whats coming will change the mood but he needs to get it out of his chest anyway.

"He then called me useless... a sinner, a disappointment to my parents and god. And slapped the book into my face..."

"What-????"

Chan breaks out free from the taller embrace staring at him in rage and disbelief.

"That whore did what?"

Everyone was already watching and chan careless at that moment. His person is getting hurt and he wasn't even there around.

"Chan calm down... it's okay i deserved it..."

Chan laughed maniacally pulling the younger by the collar, looking deep into his eyes. He was reading him, his emotions and thoughts and he concluded that a warm hug would be the best than just going crazily yelling at him.

Hyunjin pulled him even closer, where their bodies collided.