🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄾🄽🄴

February 1st 2020 10pm
On the airplane
Nobody's POV

So right now Blair is sitting on the next plane to LA where she rent the cheapest apartment in the most disgusting district one hour away from the studio she called to record the songs she wrote.

She didn't wanna leave her brother.Infact it was the last thing she had in mind.But LA could give her opportunities NewYork could never.

She and her brother had always been very close but since the death of their mum they grew even closer and eventually got through all the pain together.Until now.But she's not going to give this up.She had a goal and she's gonna reach it.If it wasn't for her brothers sake she would've tried to take her life again and she would've made shure it worked that time.
———————————————————————
To distract herself from the pain and stress she was currently in she pulled out her vlogging camera.After pressing the record-button she began whispering into her camera.

Blair-Hey guys and welcome back to my new vlog.Today were doing something very different.

She flipped the camera and filmed into the clouds outside of the small window.

Blair-I decided to move to LA for a while to focus on my music-career.

She shot the camera a fake smile.Her fans didn't know anything about her personal life.At least not her "real" one.
She didn't exactly lie to them just improved it a little.

After another hour of impatiently sitting on the plane and tapping her foot against the carpetfloor the plane landed.

Blair got out of the plane and got her suitcases.

As she stepped out of the airport she felt the light breeze of LA hitting her skin.

After the taxi she called herself drove off and she got the keys to her apartment she turned around to look up at a tall building with small windows.The color of the building was somewhat painted in a brownish color which slowly started to peel of at some spots.

'Not as bad as at home',she thought to herself before stepping into the apartment pulling her suitcase after her.

She got up the stairs to the second floor where her apartment with the number 333 was.

'An Angelnumber shouldn't be that bad'

She opened the door and walked in before locking it up and turning on the lights.

There was a small corridor which had grey walls on the left side was a wooden door and on the right was another door.

She opened the door on the left side which revealed a small bathroom.In there were a toilet a ceramic sink and in the corner was a small shower.

Behind the other door was a livingroom and a kitchen.

The kitchen was in the left corner and was white and small.In the middle of the room was a glass table and next to it were two white chairs.

In the right corner stood a grey couch which wasn't as uncomfortable either.

But the sight out of the small window was the best thing about the apartment.

She could directly watch the city lights and she knew that somewhere out there was the beach which she would love if she could swim.

Soon she was laying on the couch covered in a blanket surching for a picture to post on instagram.

blair.m