🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁

February 4th 2020 11am
at the SwayHouse
Nobody's POV:

Yesterday both,Blair and Jaden reached their goal(getting Wasted)with success.

They both ended up not just wasted but also blackout drunk and high.

They both fell asleep on the couch but at five am Cynthia ordered Bryce to carry Blair into the guest room.

Blair woke up just a few minutes ago with the girl next to her still fast asleep.

She tumbled out of bed and got into the bathroom.
She looked terrible.Dark eyebags.Pale skin.And some acne on her chin.

She combed through her disheveled hair with her fingers and brushed her teeth and got under the shower putting on her dress from yesterday again.

When she got out of the bathroom Cynthia was still asleep so she quietly slipped her shoes on and got out of the guest room for the second time this week.

Blair walked down the stairs as quiet as possible since the whole house was still dark.

She ordered an uber and decided on just texting one of the boys a 'thank you' text later.

When she got home she layed down on the couch and fell asleep again.

Time skip...same day 3pm
at Blair's apartment
Nobody's POV:

She didn't even notice that she fell asleep until she checked her phone to see missed calls and messages from her new found friends.

Including Avani,Bryce,Cynthia and Anthony.

Ant🐜

Eyyyy you aight?

Yes just fell asleep on my couch what bout you?

Yeah i'm good little head ache but i'm sure you're worse you and jaden got pretty fucked up last night lol

Yeah I can remember a few details.

Why didn't you stay at the house ?

Cause I wanted to lay down at home.

Yeah.I forgot.Your dad and brother are supposed to be coming over soon aren't they?

Yeah.Theyll actually arrive in three hours

Must be pretty good for you you must miss them very much.
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

She couldn't say anything to that.She felt horrible lying to one of her friends especially when she was just starting to gain their trust.

But even if the act of lying was horrible.The truth behind it couldn't be spoken about.

Blair looked on her phone and checked the time every second.

30 minutes

She was nervous.

Once a week she was allowed to talk to her brother for ten minutes.

18 minutes

She was scared.

The last thing her brother told her was that it'll be alright.