My Life Bites! part 2(un-edited)

so....its been less than a week since my mum,elaina crux disapeared.

im the only one who knows this.everyone else is in some other reality or something.they all think she left when i was just a little kid.

that did not happen.

i dont know how, but im going to find her and im going to figure out whats happened to my life and the people in it.

chapter 11

i am in my room at home and im alone.

im thinking about all the things that have happened in the last week or two.

my blackouts,daydreams or visions or whateva they are,are getting less frequent but more intense.

almost like ive just got a new service provider for my phone and its much clearer,ya know like theres not as much getting in the way of the signal from the tower or something.

i also have a boyfriend,god it feels wierd even calling him that in my head!

dont get me wrong,i really, really like paul and i love the way i feel and act when he's around.

i feel calm and relaxed and strong.

like i can do anything and be who i want to be without any of the shy, clumsy, fool coming out.

actually when i think about it,i never get the daydreams when he is with me either.

huh?

wait, i get them or have had them with almost everyone i know,at least once or twice.

except,no that makes no sense,they have no connection.

the only other person ive never had one with is my mum.

they dont know each other,never even met, she was gone before we got together.

just a coincidence.

that brings me to the worst thing so far to happen this last few weeks.

mum is gone,not ran away like the detective thought,but gone,vanished and im the only one that can find her.

mainly because im the only one who even remembers her being here at all.

thats another wierd thing.everyone has a whole new set of memories but only were my mum is concerned, that one has me baffled.

i called the police to enquire about the investigation a few days ago and was told there wasnt one, at least not to do with my mum.

my fathers head injury had been investigated as an attempted robbery!

when i asked again about my mum the guy on the other end asked me what id taken and to stop wasting his time.that pissed me off, but i wasnt getting anywere with it, so i hung up.

so here i am back to square one and just as confused and alone as i was at the start of all this.

so were do i go from here? the police cant help and no one who should remember her and be worried and looking for her like me, dont or cant remember.

just as im starting to get a really good panic going the door bell rings loud all over the house and i am about to get up to look out the window when i hear my sister di shout.

"hey! were do you think your going?who do you think you are barging past me like that?hey im talking to you!!" that last part sounded really close.

as i was just about to close my hand around the handle to my room the door swung open and in rushed paul!

i was shocked at how torn up he looked and was even more shocked when he gave my room a quick sweeping check(like making sure there wasnt someone with me,maybe?)and then pulled me to him looking deep into my eyes,no soul and asked