Chapter 1 Teaser

I've heard once that the most beautiful thing in the world for a child is to see their parents smile and knowing that they are the reason behind that smile.

That is why I'll smile enough for two people. Why I smile everyday. Why I smile for you.

To show you that I love you...

...I'm sorry, I can't tell you.

POV Midoriya:

2 years and 6 months later, Shouchan was 3-almost 4- years-old at the time.

"Izu-san! Izu-san!" Shouto called me over the phone.

"Yes, Shouchan, what is it?" I asked even though I already knew what he was going to say next.

" 'love you!" He squealed.

I smiled at his never ending adorableness," Be a good boy for your grandparents, okay?"

" 'kay!" He exclaimed as I hung up my cell. I smiled as I took a sip of my cocktail and rested my arm on the counter.

"Oooohhh! Who was that over the phone!!!" Ochaco-chan (a sweet but a heavily misguided, in my opinion though quite literally, 29-year-old) asked as she stuck out her double D sized chest at me," A lover?" She batted her eyelashes.

Before I could respond, Kacchan, the bartender (and you local 29-year-old asshole who was born an asshole, literally), retorted," Yes! A handsome half-'n-half three-year-old! Who's staying with his grandparents! No, you gold-digging slut! It's his son!" He set the glass cup, he was polishing, down and whipped the rag he was using on the table.

Ochaco-chan stood, an exasperated look etched on her face," Slut? Gold-digging is one thing but slut! I'm no such thing!" She huffed as she blew a strand of her brown hair away from her make-up caked face.

Kacchan snorted," Oh, so a woman in her late twenties coming into a bar dressed in a tank-top, miniskirt, thong, and half-a-pound of make-up on her face, who also brings a different man with her every night, is no slut? How times have changed."

"They buy me nice things! And how would you, a man," she huffed, " ever know the hardships a woman, of certain age, goes through to get ready every night in order to be considered attractive by the opposite sex?!" Her chest jiggled with her anger.

"When she, herself, doesn't tell the men she's after that she is considerably that her certain age." He simply said, effectively shutting her up thus finishing their argument. He grabbed another glass cup and began polishing it with the rag. Making no eye contact with Ochaco-chan.

I turned on my stool to see Ochaco-chan's face, it was a bright shade of red. She was embarrassed, extremely embarrassed and angry. I could tell as I watched her eye the glass cups on the table and like I expected, she launched for a cup.

I quickly pushed the cup out of her reach causing her to jerk forward and out of her stool. Ochaco-chan braced for impact (covering her face as she always, always states that it is her most important asset) as she expected to hit the ground hard. However, her huge double D chest made the first contact with the ground and bounced as it made her flop over.

No damage was done to her face though the same could not be said about her pride.

Kacchan was cracking up, as we watched her dramatic fall-drop-and-flop display. I got up and held my hand out for her to take,"Holy sh*t, Round-face!" He guffawed.