(Season 2) Chapter 5: The Lizard Strikes

I wake up to seeing everyone asleep in our living room. I get up and walk over to balcony. I don't even know what time it is. But the sun looks like it's just rising. All of a sudden I feel someone hug me from behind, I turn around and see it's Imane.

Peter: Hey babe.

Imane: Hey.

She says tiredly.

Imane: What you doing?

Peter: Sigh* Just thinking?

Imane: About?

Peter: About... What if we do have kids. What does that mean for Spider-Man? Do I stop? Do I not? And if I do stop. How do I let the world know. It's all very... frustrating.

Imane: Peter look. I'm not going to stand here and force you to quit if we do have children. I'm not stopping you if you want to keep doing this. All I ask of you, is to pls be careful. Because our adorable children are still going to need a Dad.

I chuckle as she leans her head on my shoulder.
I grab on to her hand and look at her in her gorgeous eyes.

Peter: I promise, I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be here.

She leans in and gives me a soft kiss, and I pull her closer to me. Now I know. This is the women like no other. And  I can't wait to be a part her life.

A couple minutes later she goes back to sleep and I stay awake admiring the view of New York. Sad that I'll only be here for two more days.

I head back inside and still find everyone asleep. I decided to head to the top of the building trying to scope out any danger. So far nothing... yet. Witch is pretty funny considering I used to live here and there was always crime. All over, but looks like crime has calmed down over the years. A few minutes later I see Imane is out in the balcony again admiring the view.

She looked so pretty, just looking out into the sunset.

Peter: Hi again miss.

She giggles and gives me a kiss.

Imane: Hello my superhero stalker.

Peter: What you doing out here?

Imane: Honestly I didn't want to go back to sleep. So I came here hang with you. But I didn't I see your here so I assumed you left.

Peter: Nope, I'm still here. There isn't really much to do.

Imane: Soo... do you think you can come back to bed with me?

She says in a cute voice.

Peter: I thought you didn't want to go back to sleep.

I say jokingly.

Imane: Yeah that is until you said you had nothing else to do. Pretty Plsssssss can you come and lay down with me!!!

She say while pouting.

Peter: Fine.

Imane: Yeesss!! Cmon.

She grabs my hand and leads me back into the bedroom. We both lay down and cuddle closer to each other.

(Time skip)
It's already 2:24 pm and we're all just out in the city exploring. Poki got approached by some fans, and so did Rae, Janet, Celine and the others.

After a bit of walking we've made it to Time square. Poki wanted to take some pictures and so did Rae. They had a little photo shoot. I was just watching..... unitl.

I heard screaming and so did Imane and the others. We all head towards the screaming. But then a car gets thrown our way I pull Imane out the way. I look back to see who's causing all this.