☘︎︎chapter 2☘︎︎

☝︎︎☟︎☞︎☜︎✌︎︎✍︎︎
TennisBall's POV:

GolfBall made her way back upstairs as i helped TenGolf put of his HighChair.
"Ow!" Yelled GolfTen as i spun around in a panic "whats wrong?" I asked helping her up "daddy i hurt my leg in the crack of the kitchen and the oven!" She complained, i sighed "well be careful, Four isn't here anymore and he cant revive anyone if they die..." i said picking her up and onto my head.

"Dada me!" Said TenGolf as a reached for him "yes?" I asked "me!" He wailed, i sighed "lets see if Golfy will understand you.." i said walking back upstairs "hey GolfBall" i said putting GolfTen in her room,
"Yes Tb?" She asked walking towards me "TenGolf wont stop clambering about something" i said setting him down "me!" Said TenGolf yet again "hmm..." she said picking him up "you..?" She said confused "me!" Said TenGolf "you what?" She asked again "me love" he said "you love who?" Asked GolfBall staring at him strangely "me love Gg" said TenGolf cheering.

"Gg...." repeated GolfBall "GG!" Shouted TenGolf, "GolfTen?" She asked "GG!" He said cheerfully "No way..." i gasped "GolfTen!" Shouted Golfy, GolfTen ran into the room "What mommy?" She asked "TenGolf knows your name!" She said setting him down "me love GG!" He cheered reaching out for her "GG isn't my name!" She growled stomping her foot "Gg?" He asked reaching for her "No! My names g T!" She shouted "GolfTen thats not nice" i said "but if hes going to say my name he needs to say it right!" She said storming to her room "gosh i wonder where she gets it from" hissed golfy storming down the stairs, i laughed and brough Ten to his room.