• chapter 2 •

"What about you?!" I questioned, adjusting my posture. "Tubbo... It's okay," I stated with a smile plastered on my face. "All I want is for you to love you as much as I do." Tubbo's crying came to a long stop at that.

He looked up at me, his lips twitching. "You.. you love me?" His right grip only softened slightly, anyone else would have missed it.

My shoulders drained with a sigh as a slight blush spread across my cheeks.

"Of course Tubbo..! You think I don't?" Before he parted his lips to answer I shot back another response. "I love you, so so much. If anything were to happen to you.. I don't know what I would do, to be honest."

My head bobbed down with a smirk parting my lips away from each other, like a love story coming to an end, as the two main protagonists had to move on from each other.

"Wh- why so sad..? Is it bad to love someone.. as half enderman.." His voice faded out as I looked up at him, wanted to cup his soft and squishy cheeks in my hands.

"No no, I just.. I didn't think that-"

"That I don't love you.. back?" Tubbo took the words right out of my mouth.

"I.." I didn't know what to say at his response, be truthful? Or lie?

"Because-.. Ranboo.. I love you too, I really do.." smiles sprouted on both of our faces, locking each other's eyes as I stared at him, fiddling with my fingers.

"Okay, that's it. Im buying you tickets."

Tubbo's POV

Tickets..? Tickets!

"Oh ran.. you don't mean it really, do you?" My posture struggling to find its way to the camera screen.

"Of course I mean it, I wouldn't be saying something if I didn't mean it." I giggled at that, softly thrashing my plushie back and fourth with a happy squeal.

"When-"

"December 16th." He answered, clicking something on his laptop. "You're leaving on December 16th. The tickets with arrive on December 14th aswell."

"Ranboo! I love you so much!"

Ranboo's POV

The sweet giggle that spilled out of his mouth had me smiling over and over again.

"I love you too, Tubbo."