1.4 | reunion

"What am I? Rubbish?" the blond behind him mumbled. The girls shot him a look making him throw his hands up in surrender. He chuckled at the wide eyed look on Sages face as she tried to form a coherent sentence.

"Are you just going to stare at me, Gigi? Or are you going to come hug me?" Theo started, looking offended, "It is my birthday too after all and all I wanted this year was a hug-"

He's cut off by the weight of his twin sister throwing herself at him. His oomph is silenced by Sage's quiet sobs. Theo cradles his sisters head in his hand against his chest looking a little scared, wondering when she started to show emotions in front of others. By the look on Draco's face, he was wondering the same.

There were a million things she could say at that moment but somehow her voice failed to cooperate. So, she buried her head further into his chest, holding onto him as of he'd disappear if she let go, and whispered, "Happy birthday, Theodore."

He groans, "Sage, don't call me that," she smacks his shoulder and he mock sighs, "Happy birthday, Gigi."

Draco coughs and looked everywhere but the two who were having a reunion. He pretends to whistle and becomes interested in an old painting of Buckingham Palace. Sage smirks and throws her arms around his neck, knocking the air out of him.

"I missed you too, Draco."

He chuckles and pulls her in harder and closer. Resting his chin on the crown of her head he sighed in content. His right hand on her hand and his left on her lower back. Draco closed his eyes, hoping to savor this moment and prayed after occluding this visit he would still remember every detail. He prayed he remembered the way it felt when she buried her face in his chest to the way her hair, even after all these years, she still smelled like the sweet scent of Narcissus flowers and oranges. The girls all smile at at the two of them while Theo put on his protective older brother pants and glared.

So many emotions flew through Sage so fast she didn't know it was possible. Happiness, her brother and best friend were there, in her arms. Anger, the fact she could only see them a few times every so often. Pain, she couldn't see her other friends in England. Sadness, she that lived this life at all.

Draco, who was still holding her, walked them backwards towards the couch and sat them down. Sage leaning against his side, had propped her legs on top of her brother, who sat next to her. Tears continued to roll down her face.

"What do you not like your birthday gift?" Theo asked, wiping away her tears with his thumb with a teasing smile on his face.

"No, I love it," she whispered.

Draco chuckled, "Then why are you crying?"

She snapped her head towards him and slapped his shoulder, "It's been three years since I last saw you guys in person! Sorry if i'm a little emotional, Malfoy."

"I missed you too, Not," he said mocking her words from earlier.

"I still can't believe-"

"That were here?" Theo chuckled, and she nodded. "Well believe it because we are. Or do I need to pinch you?"

She rapidly shook her head no and laughed. Someone cleared their throat and she looked up.

"We're still here," Leah said, with faux sass.

"Oh I know," Sage sighed, dramatically. "Such a shame you're all in the presence of England's hottest."

Theo snickered while Jasmine scoffed, The rest of the girls blushed, just a little.

"You? Part of England's hottest?" Theo teased, "I don't think so."

"Us on the other hand," Draco trailed off.

Sage scoffed and smacked his chest, "You're a prick."

As she went to hit him again for laughing at her, he caught grabbed her wrist. From behind her Theo snickered, "Stop being a bitch, Gigi."

Jasmine started giggling which turned into laughing, and was almost on the floor. The reason? No one but her and Sage would know. Jasmine had watched this scene play out multiple times over the years and Sage has told her now she does it on purpose because it makes her brother and Draco smile.

"Me? A bitch?" she gasped, playfully lying looking at everyone in the room. "Nooo, not me."

"Yes, dear, you," her mother laughed, covering her chuckles with her dainty hand. Small tears were stuck in her eyes as she watched her adopted child interact with her brother.

Sage playfully glared at her mother and sat back crossing her arms. She huffed and looked around the room at all the smiling faces and slowly letting the corners of her lips turn upwards.

"Don't be a downer," Draco drawled, "We can only stay a little while and there's so many embarrassing stories I still need to here from the last few years."

Sage shot up, eyes wide, lips parted, looking at her friends "Dont you dare."

"Oh please, dare," Theo mused, getting comfortable on the ugly yellow sofa. He leaned back putting his right arm on the back of the sofa near his sisters head and his feet up on the footrest.

"Well, I guess I could start," her father said, slightly smirking. His brown eyes were twinkling in a way that would rival Dumbledore.

"Oh, and then let me continue," Willow smirked, looking a little too pleased with herself.

Sage groaned and put her head in her hands, shaking it slowly. It was that moment Tippy showed up, over joyed to see her young Master.

Hearing that they were sharing stories of Sage, Tippy offered to get cake and tea, and then offered to tell some over her own stories with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Draco and Theo were grinning like fools as the old elf chastised Sage while leaving the room to get refreshments.

"Young Mistress didn't order Tippy, not that Tippy would listened, oh no. Tippy is free elf still and will do as Tippy wants. Tippy will tell young Master Theodore and young Master Draco all about young Mistress's embarrassing stories. Tippy is not sorry, no she is not-"

•••
a.n.
I truly hope you all enjoyed this chapter and i sincerely apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors! Thank yall that read this