Chapter 9

Your first sexual experience with a woman is the best sexual experience of your life. You don't think you were all that fantastic because it was your first time, but Brittany was helpful and very sweet.

"You're very flexible," you murmur into her shoulder before you kiss it.

Brittany giggles, "I think you're a natural."

You look at her and push her wild blonde hair away from her face, "I wasn't terrible?"

"No," she gives you a sweet kiss on your lips. "You were fantastic. I've never..." She licks her lips. "I've never felt like that before."

Something about the way she says that makes you want to do it again. You want her to feel amazing all the time.

But before you can you can hear a phone ringing and it is definitely not yours. Brittany doesn't make a move to get it immediately. She keeps her arms around you, but you know she should probably answer it in case it's her mom or Summer. You tilt your head up to look at her. "You should probably get that."

She smiles and kisses you quickly before rolling over to grab her phone. She glances at the screen and answers it. "Hello?...hey Rachel...yeah I found her...yeah she's fine...I'm fine too..." Brittany puts her head on your pillow and glances over at you. You scoot closer to her and put your arm around her bare waist. "No, I don't think we're going to come back." You move yourself up the bed so that you can kiss her neck. You're not doing anything, but pressing your lips to her neck, but she pushes her fingers into your hair and clenches her fist. You may have only been having sex with Brittany for an hour, but you know that that means she's turned on.

"Rach, can I call you tomorrow?... yes... bye," Brittany hangs up and tosses her phone.

You have another go at it and this time you feel like you did considerably better because when you're done, Brittany is still laying on her back, panting.

You have a huge grin on your face when you kiss her cheek. "I told you I was a quick learner."

She chuckles and pulls you down by the back of your neck into a kiss. "You are." She kisses you again and looks up at you. Her blue eyes are honest and genuine when she tells you, "I love you Santana."

You allow that to sink in for a moment before you reply. "I love you too Brittany." You kiss her again and then one last time for good measure before she gets up.

"How did you get here?" Brittany asks, looking around your room for the clothes that she came over in this afternoon.

"I was walking until Puck picked me up," you get out of the bed and grab Brittany's clothes out of the top drawer where you put them after she changed into one of your dresses.

Brittany takes them from you and pulls on her jeans. "You know Puck?"

"Not until he picked me up off of the side of the road," you open another drawer and grab a tank top. You pull it on. "Which is not as bad as it sounds."

Brittany puts her bra back on and laughs, "I hope not. Did he hit on you?"

"I don't think so," you grab some underwear and pull them on. "He thought we were together already."

Brittany looks around your room then steps into your bathroom. She uses your brush to fix her hair. You tell her where the hair ties are and she grabs one, putting her hair up. "It's a small town. I'm not surprised."

"Well I can tell him that now that we are," you ran a hand through your hair and grab some jeans out of your dirty clothes. They weren't that dirty. "Can you give me a ride back to the club to get my credit card?"