~𝕞𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣- 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘~

Miya's eyes fluttered open, and he rolled over to see his stunning lover, y/n. He admired your features for a bit, placing his hand on yours. He always liked to take the time you were sleeping as time to say all the things to you he wants to say, but is too nervous to while you were awake. 

"Y'know y/n, I can see my entire future with you." Miya started. This was a thought that had been clawing at his mind for a while. He was afraid if he told you about his wants and his plan for your guys' future.

"I wanna marry you someday, and have kids if you want." He said, calmly. "Although maybe some lil slimes running around would be way too chaotic." He let out a small chuckle. He was feeling kinda sappy today, he didn't quite understand why though. 

He stared at your face before continuing, admiring your beautiful eyelashes. They were so long and beautiful. His favorite part of your body was always your eyes. 

"I don't want to lose you to any stupid, bad slime, but I'm terrified you'll leave me for someone else..." Miya trailed off. "The way people admire you when you skate is awesome because your so cool, but I hear people talk about your looks, and it makes me angry." Miya said through his clenched teeth. "I hope you don't leave me, y/n." Miya kissed y/n's nose softly, and laid with his hands behind his head. 

"That was sweet, Miya." y/n said.

"Y-you were awake?!" Miya said, terrified.

"Yeah, I was. But I acted asleep to hear your voice. I want you to know I would never leave you for someone else. You are my first and last love, kitten." y/n remarked.

"Stop calling me that, slime!" Miya acted like he hated it, but he really loved the nickname. 

"No, baby. You know you love it~" Y/n rolled over and laid on top of Miya. Their lips met and Miya put is hand on y/n's lower back. 

"I love you, slime." Miya said softly.

"Same, kitten."

. . .

HI OK 

im so sorry that was so short i have no creative energy rn 😔✋

also sorry cringe ending

i hoe you enjoyed, leave me requests pls!!!! 

love ya, slimes, keep doin what you do best <3