~ 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞- 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕪~

Cherry woke up with a smile on his face. He instantly remembered what today was, but he also immediately noticed that his green haired lover, Kojiro was already up from bed. He wanted to make today special, and so did Kojiro. Cherry had an idea in mind for a while, and knew he was gonna give it to Joe today. Joe loved his board so much, but it needed some major upgrades. it was really scratched, the graphic was faded, and Joe had kept complaining about how it needed upgrades. So, Cherry took Joes board to Reki. He had it fixed up and paid him $50. Reki insisted it wasn't needed, but cherry kinda made him take it. So, today he was gonna give it to him. He threw on one of Kojiro's hoodies and some of his basketball sorts, knowing he loved seeing Cherry in his clothes. He descended the stairs and walked into the kitchen, coming up behind Kojiro and wrapping his arms around his back. 

"Happy anniversary, Kaoru." Joe said sweetly, turning around and kissing him. Cherry returned the kiss happily. "You, returning a kiss?! You must be super happy today." Kojiro teased.

"Shut up you dumpy gorilla. We've been married for two years today, you aren't?" 

"Of course I am, blossom. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else." He kissed the slightly shorter male again, lifting him onto the kitchen counter. Kaoru sat there, enjoying his company. "Coffee, blossom?" Joe asked.

"You know it. Black." 

"I know, I know." Joe poured him a cup and handed it to him, pouring himself one right after. "Breakfast is coming soon, princess." Kaoru wasn't gonna retort to the nickname today, he enjoyed it even though he acted like he didn't most of the time. Joe soon handed him a plate of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and a piece of toast slathered in blackberry jam. Cherry was happy he could cook, since he couldn't for shit. "Also, have I told you look absolutely stunning this morning, sakura?" 

Cherry responded, taking a sarcastic bow, "Thank you, honey. You look ravishing as well." 

"God I love you," Joe responded. Cherry smiled. 

"I have a gift for you. I wanna give it to you sooner rather than later so we can do stuff today." Cherry said. 

"Okay sweetness." Joe responded. Cherry gave him a nod as he walked upstairs real quick, and grabbed the freshened board from the closet. He put it behind his back and went back downstairs. 

"You ready honey?" Cherry asked.

"Absolutely, blossom." Cherry pulled out the freshened skateboard, and Joe smiled brightley.

"Sakura!! Did you get a re-model of my board?!" 

"No, I got it touched up by Reki, you know how amazing he is."

"Babe! You listened to my complaining. Thank you, Blossom." Joe went up to cherry and kissed him passionately. 

"Lets skate today, okay?" Cherry asked.

"Absolutely, sakura. Thank you for this, your the sweetest~" Joe said.

"Thank you, Joe. I know this isn't like me to day, but there's no one id rather be with than you..." Cherry responded

"Awwww~ you really do love me."

"Shut up, you loveable gorilla.." 

. . . 

THERE IT ISSSS MY FIRST MATCHABLOSSOM FICCC

i hope you enjoyed it!!! i tried to make it longer

comment requests on the page pls!! they are open

ALSO 

I can also do headcannons!!! like if u want langa relationship headcannons i can provide for any character!! 

ok thats it stay hydrated slimes!!