~𝕣𝕖𝕜𝕚 𝕩 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒- 𝕔𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪~

"Langaaaaaaa" Reki complained.

"Yes love?" Langa said in his usual quiet tone. 

"I got a 37 on my science test... I thought I was gonna do so good!" Reki said sadly.

"Do you need help studying again? We can go somewhere and I can help for the retake?" Langa replied. He liked helping Reki study. He adored the way Reki looked at him when he exlained things. He would always give him this look that said, 'I cant belive your this smart Langa!"

"Really babes? Thank you Langa!!" Reki responded. "Can we go study somewhere? Like the library or something?" 

"I was thinking that coffee shop like two blocks away? I've been wanting to go there with you. The Bean I think its called?" Langa said.

"Oh hell yeah! That's dope, as long as you don't make fun of me for my order... people always call it 'girly!'" Reki complained. 

"Of course not, hun." Langa said. 

"Okay bro!" Reki said. They did their lil handshake and Reki l-eaped on top of Langa and kissed him passionatley. Langa quietly laughed through their kiss, and said a quiet 'I love you,' through it. Reki pulled away and Langa put a hand on his face. 

"Your so beautiful..."Langa said, admiring his beauty. And he really was beautiful. 

"Langa... stop." Reki shoved his face into the crook of his neck. 

"It's true though." 

"Okay okay, your stunning too. Lets go. You driving, or we skating?" Reki asked.

"I feel tired kinda, lets get our books, and drive, okay?"

"Okay!!"

. . .

"So, lets get started." Langa said as he pulled out his science textbook and laptop. eki nooded as he pulled out his laptop too. They atrted talking and soon a waitress came up to the pair. 

"Hello boys! What do ya want today?" The waitress asked in a southern accent. She must not be from here, Reki assumed.

"Hey, can I get a hot chocolate?" Langa asked. "With whipped cream." She gave him a nod and moved her head toward Reki.

"You sir?" 

"Can I get a uh... Iced Caramel Macchiato.." he said quietly, embarrassed of his order.

"M'kay. I'll be back with those! " She responded. 

"Lets start." Langa said, as he started teaching Reki about biology. About 10 minutes later, the waitress came with their drinks. And a bit after that, a familiar face walked in. He walked up to the counter and ordered a drink and food. As he was walking out, Reki said hey.

"Yo Miya! Whats up?" Reki said. Miya looked suprised. 

"O-oh hey Reki!" He responded.

"What did ya get?" Langa asked.

"Uh- milk and a danish-" Miya said.

"Wh- j-just straight up milk?" Reki asked confused. 

"Steamed vanilla milk-" Miya said, embarassed. "I-I gotta go practice... bye!" Miya dashed out of the store.

"That was uh- weird." Langa said.

"Really." Reki chuckled as he continued studying. 30 mins later, they finished up.

"I'd say that was really productive!!" Reki said, as he took the last sip of his drink. 

"Yeah. Your gonna kill that retake." Langa gave him a warm smile and kissed him. Reki smiled and kissed back. 

"Thanks for helping babe! Les go back to your place and watch our show?" He said.

"Absolutely hun." 

the next day!

"Langa! Guess what!" Reki shouted as he ran into his room.

"What hun?" He asked. 

"I got a 97 on the retake!!!" He celebrated.

"Hell yeah babe! Good job!" He responded as he tackled him to the bad. Langa kissied him softly. "I love you hun. Your so smart." 

"I wouldn't have gotten it without ya." Reki smiled.

...

NEW CHAPTER DONE FINALLY

i CANT belive how good this has been going

im begging pls leave requests

love u all!