1. Who are you

That will be $56.00 I say to the last customer, they hand me the money and I put the clothes in the Hollister bag. I clean up and do whatever I need
to do so I can close the shop. On my way out I lock the door and start walking to my car. At this time I usually start thinking that someone's out to get me so I worry myself over nothing. "I've got to stop being so paranoid of the dark," I think to myself. I unlocked my car and then my phone rang. I jump a little because it caught me off guard but then I laugh it off. I grab my phone out of my pocket and open my car door. It says No caller ID, that's odd I think.

Me: Hello?

Unknown: Chloe I'll see you in a little bit

Me: Who is this?

Beep...........

I look around to see if there's anyone nearby, maybe my coworkers messing with me, but no one there. The parking lot is practically empty by this time. I start my car and drive to my apartment. I get home and turn on the Tv, while in the middle of my show, a warning popped up on the screen.

BIG THUNDERSTORM WARNINGS LOCK ALL WINDOWS AND HAVE A SOURCE OF LIGHT IT IS ADVISED YOU STAY INDOORS

"Well, that sucks," I think. I go and get candles and a flashlight and put them next to me. I get another call from an unknown person.

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: 12 more hours babe

Me: What?

............

Ok, now it's getting creepy I think. Seconds later I hear a knock on the door. I run into the kitchen and grab the biggest knife I find. I slowly approach the door and open it. Only revealing my best friend Drake. "Oh my gosh, Drake you scared the living crap out of me," you say and run into his arms. "I'm sorry Kitten," he says with a smirk. I invite him in and we chat for a while. All of a sudden the lights go out. "Well, it was bound to happen," Drake says with a chuckle and leans over and lights the candles. I nestle myself into Drakes chest and we sit there for a while. "I think I'm going to go," he says while rubbing the back of his neck. "Alreadyyyy" I say in a whiny voice, "You'll see me tomorrow okay, promise," drake says while opening the door. He smiles and leaves. I decide to go to bed, I close my eyes but immediately open them when I hear the buzzing of my phone. I reach for it and it shows I got a text from the same unknown number.

Unknown: Good night love. Don't let the bed bugs bite ♥️

Bastard, I think, and I fall asleep.