I guess this is the end

A couple of months go by and I basically have the boys wrapped around my finger. It was a rainy day and it was perfect for the plan Emma and I came up with. I get already and and go down stairs. Hey Luke. Hey babe he says. I have a question for you. Do you think me and Emma could go shopping and be back by 4. Umm.. Sure but watch out for anyone who might recognize you he says with a smile. Alright thanks I say and kiss him on the cheek. I go upstairs and tell Emma. So, he just said yes? she asks. I know, Just like that I say. Well, let's go then. I grab the keys and we are off. We drive for about 15 min then I suddenly remember that they have a tracking thing in the car. Emma we have to go to the mall. Why she asks with a confuse look on her face. The car has a tracking system and if I drive to my house they will know where we are. I drive to the mall and I whisper to Emma. See that green light. She nods. That means they are tracking us right now. I need you to normally get out of the car and walk inside the mall. I do the same as her and we get in. Okay now we need to go and walk out a different exit. We get in a Taxi and go to the police station. I tell the officers everything. Once again they look for them, but they are no where to be found.

3 years later:

Since then I haven't heard from them not even a text. It took some time for life to go back to normal but to be honest it's never ever be the same. Me and Emma don't talk much. I guess because every time I look at her I think of them. I snap back to reality and I continue to walk home. I plop down on my bed and sigh. Then my phone beeps. I look at the Message and it says

Unknown: You had your time to play, Now it's our turn. We have your friend and now we have you.

Then the lights turn off