2. What do you want

I woke up to my alarm clock and see that I have 15 messages, 43 missed calls, and 10 voicemails. "What the hell, this dude is obsessed," I say. I get ready for work and I have a little time to spare so I start deleting all the messages not bothering to read them. Except for this one message that caught my eye. I finished deleting all of them and went back and read the one I saved.

Unknown: Even when you don't think I'm watching I always am. We know every little thing about you Chloe. I'll see you in 4 hours Love.

The thought of this not being a joke worries me but I can't stop to think this person isn't messing around. I get to work and I'm a nervous wreck. I can't do anything without thinking about if they are watching me. I decided to text Drake and tell him everything that's been happening. He tells me he is coming over as soon as I'm off of work to figure this out. Just knowing I have someone like Drake looking out for me is comforting and I don't think about the situation too much that day. It's my lunch break but I don't feel like eating so I decided to take a walk. Then my phone vibrates.

Unknown: it's time my love

Reading those words hit me like a pound of bricks and fear rushes over me. Right then a car pulls up beside me and before I can run or scream I'm instantly thrown into a car and pass out.