~14~

Yuna's POV
~Time skip
After their dance~
The 4 of us finished dancing while trying to catch our breaths. Everyone applauded.

"That was wonderful guys, you may go back to your spots." The dance teacher smiled clapping.

We bowed 90° heading back to our spot while wiping the sweat from our faces.

~Bell rings~
Everyone got up and got their things, the dance teacher told everyone to hold on.

"Great work everyone see you tomorrow!" The dance teacher yelled over the bell.

"Ne {yes}!" The class said leaving the studio one by one.

Jimin and I were the o my ones left in the studio, we got our stuff leaving the studio together talking about random things. We parted way to the change rooms.

~Time skip
In the change room~
I reached the change room going inside, I saw Angel going over her.

"Hey Angel." I said smiling at her.

"O-oh hey Yuna." Angel said shyly smiling back.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure ask away." Angel said.

"Do you have feelings for my brother Soobin?" I asked her.

Angel looked at me widened her eyes feeling her cheeks turning looking down at her bag avoiding eye contact.

"I-is it that obvious?" Angel asked looking up at me.

"Yup, I can tell the way you were looking at him in class." I said.

"Ok I guess I kinda of developed feelings for him." Angel said.

"Awww~ my best friend has a little crush on my brother." I said teasing her.

"(하지마 hajima: stop it) Yuna." Angel said blushing red as a tomato.

We both laughed changing out of dance clothes back into our normal clothes, I opened the door and we left the change room together. We jumped a little to see the boys outside of the girls change room.

"W-what are you guys doing outside the girls change room?" Angel stuttered still in shock.

"Uh... we came pick up girls so we can go to lunch together." Soobin said rubbing the nape of his neck nervously.

I heard my stomach growled, I looked down putting a hand on my stomach.

"Oh dear." I mumbled quietly.

The 3 of them laughed and we left change rooms to the café for lunch. Before going to café we made a quick stop to our lockers to put our dance bags into our lockers.

~Time skip
At the lockers~
We got to our lockers opening it putting our dance bags inside, taking our bags out and put our the books we needed for our next few classes closing and locking them heading to café for lunch.

We arrived at the café walking inside and went in line to buy our lunch. While we were waiting for our turn we talked and laughed about random things, after a while it was our turn to order.