~19~

(Hey guys author here, I've decided to change from the girl Choi Yuna to Choi Seoyeon. Okay back to the story)

"5 more mins dad." Jimin mumbled.

Jimin's POV
I can feel Seoyeon still struggling in my arms.

"Jimin ah ~, please let go. I really need to go to the bathroom." Seoyeon whined.

I sighed while shaking my head pulling her closer to me, Seoyeon sighed trying again.

"Jimin please, it's an emergency unless you want me to cause an accident and make your bed wet." Seoyeon said.

I sighed loosening my grip on her, Seoyeon got off the bed rushing to the bathroom.

While Seoyeon was in the bathroom, I heard my phone buzz from my nightstand, groaning I turned over reaching for my phone.

I saw a message from Taehyung.

I locked my phone, putting it back on my nightstand, hearing the bathroom door unlock. I turned back around pretending to sleep.

Seoyeon unlocked the bathroom door heading back to my room, she stopped in her tracks to see me sleeping peacefully.

She walked over to me smiling down at me, turning on her heel walking out of my room and closing the door quietly behind her.

I woke up to the sound of alarm going off, I groaned rolling over and reached for my phone on the nightstand turning it off.

I unplugged my phone from the charger, putting it into my pocket and walked out of my room heading downstairs.

~Time skip
Downstairs~
I arrived downstairs walking to the living room where the others were sitting.

Taehyung saw me walking over to them smiling in my direction.

"Boss you're here." Taehyung said.

I nodded while yawning.

"Let's go." I said while fixing my clothes in the process.

The rest of them nodded, getting up from the couch following me out the door.

I grabbed my keys from the little glass bowl on the counter by the door.

~Meanwhile with Seoyeon~
Seoyeon's POV
I went downstairs to get glass of water while taking a sip, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I put my glass down on the kitchen island and took my phone of my pocket.

I saw a message from my (남둥생 namdongsaeng younger brother) Soobin, I smiled and replied  to him.