~18~

Still Yuna's POV
I made it to the kitchen, I saw a maid cooking lunch.

Another maid was setting the table she heard my footsteps and turned around. She saw me not in bed and exploring the house.

"Ma'am you can't be out of bed, Jimin sir will scold me if he see me letting you roaming the house without his permission." Aoi called after me.

"I'm fine Aoi, Jimin told me that I can explore the house while he's still at school." I said walking out of the kitchen to the living room.

Aoi sighed shaking her head continued setting the table.

~Meanwhile in the living room~
I sat on the couch looking around until my eyes landed on a book on the coffee table, I picked up the book looking at the cover than at the back.

'How to kill A Mockingbird?' I thought while opening the book out of curiosity.

I heard the door opening and closing then the sound of a lock.

I quickly closed the book I was reading putting it back on the coffee table, I yawned laying down on the couch falling asleep.

The footsteps got closer and stopped in front of me. Jimin sighed walking over to me picking me up bridle style walking upstairs to his room.

Jimin shifted me on one arm opening the door without dropping me, walking inside closing the door with his foot and went over to his bed.

"Can you stay~?" I asked with puppy dog eyes with a pout letting go of Jimin's wrist.

Jimin nodded I moved over letting him on, Jimin set an alarm to 11:00 pm for his mission later tomorrow and then locked his phone putting his phone on the nightstand.

He turned back around closing his eyes falling asleep.

Jimin heard how alarm going off, he quietly groaned turning over reaching for his phone turning off the alarm. He turned to see me still asleep, he smiled taking the covers off him getting up and got off the bed picking up his phone putting it into his pocket heading out of my room closing the door quietly behind him. Jimin went to his room to get a few things before heading downstairs.

"You guys ready to go?" Jimin asked them.

"Yup." Jk said.

Jimin's POV
I looked at the others giving them a 'are you ready' look. They looked up at me nodded, I nodded back.

"Let's go." I said heading to the door with the others following me.

I called about 10 bodyguards to come with us.

They nodded following the members and I out of the house to the van, I locked the door behind us.

We went in separate vehicles to the location, we put on our seatbelts and I sent Mr. Kang the location.

Mr. Kang got the message for the location and started the car heading to the location.

~Time skip
At the location~
When we arrived at the location Mr. Kang stopped the car, I motioned everyone to put in the ear piece so that we can communicate better. I took off my seatbelt, opening the door.

"Suga, I want you stay in the van to hack into the security cameras on your computer." I said.

"Got it!" Suga said.

He took out his laptop, turning it on once it turned on he started working.

I got out the van the others followed suit, closing the door behind me, I turned around to the others.

"Let's go guys." I said.

"Yes Boss." Taehyung said.

I went inside the building, I assigned everyone each a place in the building.

"Taehyung, Jungkook and 5 guards come with me and J-Hope, Jin and RM I want to follow James and the 4 other guards." I said.

"Yes Boss." They said.

"Ok let's go." I said and we went out separate ways.

~Meanwhile with Yuna~
Yuna patted the spot where I was before, opening her eyes to find the spot cold and empty. She got up still half asleep looking down at the pillow plopping down going back to sleep.

~Meanwhile downstairs~
My gang and I came back home from another mission, I told the guys that I'm heading up to my room since I'm so exhausted. They all nodded their heads and I headed upstairs.

Taehyung plopped on the couch,  Jk looked down at his watch then back up at the others. Yoongi started yawning while the others were slowly starting to fall asleep.

"It's late let's call it a night. It's been a long night I'm sure you're all tired." RM said.

"Yeah." They all said in unison.

Everyone all got up from the couch heading upstairs to their respective rooms.

Yuna heard footsteps coming upstairs and the door behind opened, she didn't notice the door closing and someone coming in her direction.

She felt a weight on the bed and opened one eye.

( 오셨 낙까 (you're home)." Yuna said closing her eye.

I nodded getting in as well, Yuna turned over on her other side I put my arm around her and closed my eyes.

~Next morning~
Yuna's POV
The sun was shining brightly from the window, while groaning and turned over to the other side. I saw Jimin sleeping peacefully beside me. His bangs were covering his face, I moved them out of his face and took a closer look at his features.

'How can someone look so attractive while sleeping. Argh! What are you thinking , he won't like a poor and ugly girl like me. So stop dreaming Yuna!' I sighed still memorized.

Jimin opened his eyes and caught me staring.

I widened my eyes quickly closing my eyes pretending to sleep.

Jimin chuckled propping himself up, looking down at my sleeping face with a smile on his face.

'Cute' Jimin thought to himself.

Jimin closed his eyes going back to sleep.

I opened my eyes looking down to see Jimin's arm resting on my stomach, I tried moving his arm off me and he wouldn't budge.

'Aish! This boy is so stubborn.' I thought getting annoyed trying again.

"Jimin, you can please move your arm off me? I need to go the washroom." I said tapping on his arm.

"Mm~ 5 more mins dad." Jimin mumbled.