𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖊𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊 𝖝 𝕾𝖚𝖇!𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍!𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊!𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗

Minecraft au: Where George is a king, and [M/n] was one of his loyal knights, who talks another idiom like Quackity (no there's nothing sexual here, chill out(he ain't colorblind in this story)).

Requested by (well not the Spanish part) : TheNumberOneHabibi

No one's POV:

George was walking around his palace once again, he was currently bored with nothing else to do in the Kinoko kingdom, his sweet habitants needed nothing at the moment everything was peaceful after all. His dark chocolate eyes were looking around the walls of his castle, when they ended landing in a pair of  [e/c] eyes, that went for a few seconds before the man in front of him asked him.

"My king..? Are you alright?" his tone was sweet as always but it had a bit of concern in his tone, this made George come out of his trance making him blushed a bit.
"Y-yeah! I'm fine!" the last word came quite loud for his liking, but at the end he didn't mind it since this made the other male chuckle a bit.

"Alright, if you say so my king" he said after a few seconds, showing a bright smile with a tint of blush on his [s/t] skin. George started to blush a lot for that small action, he cleared his throat in a attempt of hiding his red checks.  Making the [e/c] eyed male look at him directly kinda worried.

"Kin-" he was interrupted by the [Taller/shorter/same height] male in front of him.
"I-I'm fine, don't worry" he smiled a bit after that sentence, making [M/n] blush this time, he smiled a bit in return to just say a few words.

"Que tierna que es su sonrisa,,,ah-" '(how cute his smile is,,, ah-)' this made the king confused, he didn't knew what his knight just said, might as well ask his friend Quackity what his loyal knight just said to him.
after a few seconds of silence the [h/c] haired male asked.

"Say, would you like to go in a walk in the garden? i found a secret place~" he cooed in a excited tone trying to make his king accept his invitation.
The dark brown haired male just nodded in response to his invitation.

After a few moments of walking through the castle, they finally made it to the beautiful garden just in time to see the beautiful sunset. [M/n] was amazed by this, showing a bright smile at this, George couldn't help but look at him like a dork.

How his [e/c] eyes shinned, how hi [s/t] skin glowed with the orange color and how his [h/l] [h/c] hair waved with the breeze, everything about him looked so perfect in his eyes, to the point that he couldn't take his gaze off you.

"King?.... George?" he called out at the dark chocolate eyed male, his soft tone and the mention of his name made him come out of his trance. He blushed a lot when he realized how much he was looking at the knight.

"Yeah [M/n]? D-Did something ha-happened? " he asked, the [h/c] haired male looked at him, slightly worried.
"No,... now come on, we aren't in the place yet!" the [taller/shorter/same height] male said to him, after that he grab his hand and started to walk towards the secret part of the garden, George let him guide him trough the garden with a goofy smile planted on his lips.

[...]

After another moments of walking, it was finally night when they made it to the hidden place, it had a small river, with a bunch of different flowers, it had a willow tree too and a bunch of fireflies flying there and there.