Chapter 31

Time skip

Y/N pov

"Psst karma" I called my boyfriend. "Yes love?" He asked. "Look at this!" She showed him the pregnancy test. It was positive. "That NICE WE ARE HAVING A MINI ME" He exclaimed kissing and hugging his girlfriend. "Well if you live" I muttered. "Right. We need to tell you dad-shit he willl kill me. Please tell me you will protect me??" He asked looking with puppy eyes. "Sure" I replied.

At dinner

"Lets eat" an aged Karasuma said. "Irinaaaaka-san  you made this? Its actually nice" I said suspiciously eyeing the food "yeahhh your dad helped me!" She said side hugging my dad. "Hmm" I said. "Karma why are you so quiet today?" Dad asked suspiciously. Karma jumped up frightened. "No-nothing sir I didn't get your daughter pregnant.  Don't worry" he said saluting. "YOU GOT MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT?!" Dad yelled looking at us, mostly him. "Ha-hai but I swear I will take care of her" he said standing straight. "Calm down dear" irina said. "Fine fine. You better take care of her or I will kill you" my dad said in a scary tone. They both looked happy the next second.

Many/some years later

"Otosan!" A 5year old girl ran towards her father. The father chuckled patting the girl's head and hugging her. "Food's ready!" An older Y/N called. "Lets go your mom's calling" an older Karma said holding the kid.

"Its delicious ka-san" the child said. "I know right. Your oka-san is the best!"
Y/N said as the child agreed. "Now now don't praise yourself, yourself" karma said snaking his hand in his wife waist. "Do you want some more?here" Y/N said feeding her daughter. "Oi I am here toooo" her redhead husband whined. She chuckled at her whining husband, "what you want me to feed you too?" She asked. "Yes" her husband said giving puppy eyes. "Say ahh" Y/N said as Karma opened his mouth. "Nooooo ka-san only feeds me" their daughter said coming in between them. "Get down you damn child! Let my wife feed me!" Karma said holding down their daughter. Y/N chuckled. "She's a kid!" Y/N said. "Well then she shouldn't had stopped me from you feeding me" he said as he watched his wife eat. Karma covered the eyes of the kid as the kid squirmed trying to get out of her dad's hold. "What are you do-mmhhm" Y/N asked but was kissed by Karma. They broke after a second. "Hey! You took me food!" She protested. He chuckled. "but you liked it didn't it?" He asked. Her face turned red. He retreated his other hand from their daughter's eyes. The daughter pouted and said "ka-san only loves me not you" hugging her mother. "Well sorry to break it to you kid but she loves me more. That's why she married me not you" Karma said hugging his wife.  The kid pouted and the two had an argument. Y/N chuckled at the scene smilingly.