Chapter - 5

A/N : Heyyy ya'll :) I hope you are liking it hehe<3 just letting you guys know, if ya'll have any requests for the stories let me know;)

After the trip

Y/N

" Y/N chan~" Ugh no not right now. I turned around to face Karma. "Heyyy" I replied trying to predict his next move in revealing my secret.
"Y/N-" Karma was cut off by korosensei entering and saying "Your exams are close".

Time skip for 1 hour

I am going to faint with all this. Of course I already know these ques but doing it over and over is soooo annoying ugh:(. I looked beside me and saw Karma sneak in a attack to korosensei. He failed.

Time skip to after exam and korosensei giving motivating speech

I was going home when i heard "Y/N chan~" Karma called. "Hey" i said. "How about we go to your house?" Karma suggested. "Huh? Uh no! I mean nobody's home yet" I said. "Well then lets go to my house, i'll call Nagisa, Isogai,Nakamuro and Kayano too" he said. I agreed. We got home. "Your home's nice" i said. "Heh? Thank you y/n chan" Karma said. A bit later they all came. "So what are we doing?" Kayano asked. "How about we play truth and dare" Nagisa suggested. "Hai!" We all said in unison. This better be good. The game started. "Karma truth or dare?" Nakamura asked. "Dare ofc" Karma stated. "Okay stay in your cupboard with Y/N for 5 minutes." Nakamuro said. "Heh?!" I exclaimed. "Why?!" I asked. "Y/N-chan come on~" Karma said and with that i was dragged and pushed into the cupboard with Karma. "Y/N-chan~" Karma said as he removed my hair from my face. My face turned bright red. We were sooo closee. "Y-yes?" I asked. He chuckled and said "you are adorable when u blush shorty" He said. That's  freaking it. I have had it. No one calls me shorty. I looked up to his eyes. Trying to keep my cool. "Karma-kun, don't call me shorty or else" I said to his face. "Or else what?" Karma as curious. "We don't want you dead now, do we?" I said taking his chin at my thumb and then cupping his cheek with my other hand. His flustered. God his looks soooo adorable. He chuckles again and said "it would be fun to be killed by you" Karma said. With that. We were just about to kiss whn the door opened. Gahhhhh we were so closee????!!!!!. No again ugh. "Did anYtHiNg hApPeN?" They asked. "Nothing" Karma replied. We continued the game. I was getting thirsty. I excused myself and told Karma that I was thirsty. He said there was water on the kitchen counter. I got to the kitchen and drank the water. Huh. It tastes weird must be flavored water eh. With that i finished the water in the plastic bottle. "Y/N-chan NO" Karma came running with others."huh?" I asked feeling a bit weird. "Did u drank that? Oh god nom that wasn't water that was an alcoholic drink my father brought from his tour. Y/N-chan are you okay?" Karma asked. "Yes Karma-kun~" i said smiling. "Nagisa-kun you look like a girl hehe" i said giggling.

Time skip

I woke up. Ah my head hurts.ugh. my eyes shot open. Where am i- Why don't i remember anything? Huh? I removed the hand that was on me. Wait-WHT?- Then i just realised something Karma. He was sleeping beside me. WHAT??!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW??!!!  Just then he woke up. "Good morning Y/N-chan" he said smirking. "Did we-What happened?" I asked. "You got drunk and weren't leaving me. Do you liKe mE y/N-chAn?" He asked smirked. "Wha-no!"i threw a pillow at him and got up. "Dont worry we didn't do anything heh. " He said. "Although your dad called and he seemed pissed." Karma told me. "WHAT?!NOOO" I screamed knowing dad will kill me now. "Hey calmn down" Karma tried to calmn me down. "Uhh-ai have to go home" I told him standing up. He nodded understanding. Ow. My head hurts. I tripped over myself and Karma caught me. "Careful." He said concerned. "Oh-yeah thank you" I said to Karma. I took my jacket (if you are not wearing one ignore yk) and went my way to home. I kinda smell like Karma now. Ah. He smells so good. I nervously knocked on the door. The door opened revealing dad who was I guess waiting for me from yesterday night since I saw a blanket on the couch. Ow. I am sO dead. It was nice knowing ya'll. Byeeee. "Y/N! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW WORRIED I WAS?!!" He screamed at me. "Uh-dad-" i said but he cut me off. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IRRESPONSIBLE YOU WERE?! AND WHY DID YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE STAYING OVER AT KARMA'S IF YOU KNOW  NO BOYS.!!!??? YOUNG LADY YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE. AND HOW DARE YOU HUNG UP?" He screamed more at me. Wait-I said that to him?huh? I really have to ask the others about what happened. Oh god. What more did i do?. "Dad I am so sorry. I am so sorry for being irresponsible" I said to dad. Hoping his anger would reduce. "YOU ARE GROUNDED FOREVER"He shouted at me "FOREVER?!!!!! But dad- WHYYY" I asked. Isn't forever a bit too long? Bruh." YES. U ARE GROUNDED FOREVER." He said and marched to the kitchen. I got to my room pissed. When my phone buzzed.

Karma❤️✨

Y/N-chan~ how did it go with your dad?

Y/N

Turns out i am grounded forever :"(

Karma❤️✨

Awww..is sOmEoNe sAd?

Y/N

Stfu  Redhead.

With that I placed my phone on the nightstand and went to show. I had an hour before i go to school. I showered and got to the kitchen. Dad gave me my breakfast. We ate. Both of us are pissed at eachother.

A/N: if ya'll want your fanart to be shared in this story am open:)