Chapter-9

At school

Y/N's POV

"I want all of your names to be in the top 50" Korosensei said. "WHAT?!" The class replied. Korosensei is really dedicated to make us top the exams. We all studies. Korosensei used his hologram technique. I bet we are going to make Class- 3A lose.

After the exam results (A/N: Because nothing juicy really happens)

Our exam results came. We are soo nervous. We looked through the results and ALL OF US CAME IN TOP 50. "YAYYYY!!!" the whole class cheered. "Looks like we drawed" Karma said from behind me. "Yeah looks like it" i said smilingly. We going oN a vAcAy to a privAte iSlAnd. Hehe. We first planned THE PERFECT assassination plan. This has to work. We got on the ship. It seems that korosensei gets seasickness despite being a mach 20. I tried to stab korosensei but he dodged. I went inside to get some water, when i was suddenly pushed into an empty hallway. "Wha-" I spoke but was cut-off by the redhead. "I missed you" Karma said kissing me. "We have only been separated for like 5 mins you dummy" I chuckled while saying. "Well thats like an eternity for me" he said coming closer to my face. His hands were now on my waist. "Lets have some fun luv. Nobody's here" he said coming in for a kiss. "What is somebody comes" I said putting my hands on his shoulders and kissing him. I felt him smirk against my lips and say "they wont" he said. Our lips moving in sync. My hand wandered in his hair red hair.  Then he licked my lips with his tounge implying that he wants in. I gave him permission and he wandered every corner of my mouth with his tounge. He then started kissing my jaw slowly coming to my neck.Footsteps. "Karma~ someones coming" I spoke. Being trained an assassin I had acute hearing. "Not they are not" he said.
I pushed him away. "What?" He said pissed that i pushed him. "Look" I said. We saw bitch-sensei come in. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Nothing" we replied in unison. "Okayyy" she said. We got out of there. Thank god she didn't see.

Timeskip to reaching the hotel

We finally reached the hotel. It was soo pretty. A bunch of people were trying to kill korosensei but he dodged every time. I was standing with kayano,kimizaki, okadu and Nakamura and some other girl. We were talking among ourselves. Suddenly Okajima came and asked
" Will you girls be wearing swimsuits? It will look nicee on you except Kayano-chan here" he said. What a perv. "You perv!" We all exclaimed in unison. "And I am not stfu I will look good in a swimsuit!" Kayano said annoyed. Okajima seemed scared. Then all the girls chased him. "Why were you chasing Okajima-kun?" Karma asked me after me and the girls chased Okajima and beat him. "Oh he was being a perv as always" I said. Karma's expression turned into a serious one and asked "With you?" . "Yeah. With all of the girls" i said. "Oh i am going to kill him" he said. I could sense bloodlust in him. Oh no. "Hey karma-kun calmn down. We beated him. I think he learned his lesson" i said holding Karmas hand tightly. "Nobody gets to be perv with you except me" he said coming closer and lifting my chin with his thumb "you are mine" he said. "I know" I said smilingly.

Time skip to the mission

We all got into position. We made korosensei watch his embarsssing video tape. We came out of the water circling korosensei. "Very good students" he said. Tch. Suddenly explaosions were heard. We were confused. After the bright light i asked "is he dead?" . "I dont know" Nagisa replied. "Let me introduce you to my ultimate form of defense" he said. Explaining that  nothing will work on him for weeks. Karma took korosensei and make him watch embarassing video tapes again. Thats my guy. We went to the eating area. He guy who gave us drinks looks sketchy. He seemed familiar. I drank my juice and saw that Nakamura fainted. I quickly went to dad's  room to inform him about it. Dad looked pissed talking in. He phone. He looked at me , hanged up the phone and said "whatevers happening is because of that juice" he said. Oh no. I quickly went to the eating area and yelled "DON'T DRINK THE JUICE. ITS POISONED"but i was late. I saw most of them fainted and nosebleeds. Dad came in with an radio and we heard the message. "So lets just give them Nagisa-kun, Kayano-chan and Y/N-chan" Terasaka suggested. I felt Karma grip my wrist tightl "No." Karma said. "Why?" Terasaka asked. Karma was about to reply but dad cuts him off and says "Karma's right. We cannot put students safety on line"