CHAPTER 12

We started walking down the streets.

Its almost 4 pm. Deku noticed that the surroundings, even the color of the skies changed to golden light yellow from bright white awhile ago. Deku said.

"We should go back, "

I snickered to Deku's shirt for guidance.

I heard people chatting, laughing and walking towards us and backwards. Forward. Side. Right. Left. Every direction, I can hear it.

There are also the sound of vehicles on the streets.

The horns, everything.

I smelt the air. It was quite good, and possibly quite polluted. I wonder if the sky is blue today.

But I thought of it, there are no droplets of water or rain up above nor any slippery roads.

"Its very beautiful. But wait, before we go back, lemme take you to where I always go"

I felt him hold my hands and we started running.

I don't know where we are going, I just felt that we are already walking in a muddy ground. But its not enough for anybody to experience accident.

"W-where are we g-going?" I complained.

I heard Deku chuckled. "Just wait".

After running left to right, up and down. We stopped.

I felt grasses touch my slippers. Its way to soft. And I felt a breeze over my body.

"Here we are at the top of the hill, where we can see our place from downhill, and to be honest, when its night time, its very beautiful, matching the color of the skies at night."

He said as good as possible.

So soft.

He guided me to lay down on the ground. I snuggled to him. I can felt his breath hitting in my face but I don't care.

"You know, its the first time that I was able to share myself with anybody else other than my family" he started.

I looked up to him.

Even though I can't see him, I can feel that he truly mean't what he said that he can never lie to anybody.

I also notice something.

This actions, I haven't felt this, no not even once when I wasn't even disordered yet. And now.....

"And honestly, I felt very comfortable around you" I felt him faced to me. Damn, we haven't reach the middle of the story bit I already felt love towards him.

"C-can I kiss you?" Deku asked me.

I felt my cheeks burn and my heart beating as fast as it could. Did he just ask me to kiss me? Am I dreaminh or not?

I nodded.

Then for a couple of seconds, I felt soft lips touch mine. His lips kept on kissing mine. Then for sometime, I felt his tongue entered mine so I opened it up.

We kissed passionately.

I am certainly sure that I'm falling for him and love him.

"I love you, Deku." I said.

I felt him smile, "I love you too Kacchan"

Honestly, I have always asked myself how does this person look like? Is he taller than me? Is he cute, handsome? Muscular? Or not? Ugly? Unpraisable?

But I haven't even heard someone bullies Deku.

And I remembered what the butlers described him.

'Handsome and good looking'

Damn, I want to see him.

We cuddled on the grass. Deku wraps his hand over my body and I snuggled up to him, resting my head on his chest.

I felt his nose sniffled through my hair.

"Your hair smells very good"

That made me blush.