Nick Salzano - Top and Best 5 Ecommerce Platforms for 2021

As an eCommerce consultant Nick Salzano wants to share a list of best five eCommerce platforms for 2021. In this list Nick Salzano has listed only those eCommerce platforms who are the best in their niche. Lets discuss in details.

Are you guys ready to start selling online? For this you need an eCommerce platform who has best in features, user friendly, easy to use, etc. But finding the best eCommerce software isn't always easy.

As we all know that eCommerce platform is software that allows you to create and manage an online store. You'll use this software to manage your products, site, operations, and everything else related to online sales.

The market has become flooded with hundreds of different eCommerce solutions of all types and sizes.

Fortunately, this wide range of options means that the perfect solution for your specific situation is out there. You just need to find it.

Here is the list:

1. Shopify
2. BigCommerce
3. Wix
4. 3DCart
5. WooCommerce

1. Shopify

PRICE STARTS AT $29/MO24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORTDRAG-AND-DROP SITE BUILDERUSED BY MORE THAN ONE MILLION ONLINE STORES

Shopify is arguably the most well-known ecommerce platform in the world. They power more than a million ecommerce websites across many different industries and product types.

That's because it's both easy to use and setup, while also being incredibly powerful. It's a great option for beginners or orgs without a lot of in-house tech solutions.

Shopify is also very versatile. It's used by small businesses and larger-scale operations alike. Kylie Jenner used Shopify to build her billion-dollar empire selling lip kits from Kylie Cosmetics. But you could use it as a small startup as well.

Another stand out from Shopify is its award-winning 24/7 support, which you'll have access to even before you sign up for a Shopify plan.

Shopify makes it easy for you to sell products from your online store, as well as through social media platforms, online marketplaces, and in-person with Shopify POS.

The Shopify drag-and-drop builder is a convenient way to build a new ecommerce website from scratch. All themes are optimized for mobile devices, which is necessary to maximize your conversions.

They even offer a great payment processor. It also integrates with more than 3,200 apps in the Shopify App Store.

There are three different base plans offered by Shopify:

Basic Shopify — $29 per monthShopify — $79 per monthAdvanced Shopify — $299 per month

Keep in mind, these are just the base rates. Adding apps, processing payments, and other features will cost you extra.

High volume stores seeking enterprise-grade solutions can get a custom Shopify Plus quote to fit your needs.

The entry-level plan will be enough to get you started, but I'd recommend the mid-tier Shopify subscription at a minimum. It comes with better features like gift cards, professional reports, and better discounts for shipping and payment processing.

2. BigCommerce

BigCommerce is a robust all-in-one ecommerce platform providing everything you need to sell online. In fact, BigCommerce actually has more native features than Shopify built-in right out of the box.