Chapter 1

Please don't report just block it
Don't copy or repost!
CHAPTER 1

"KIM Y/N WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOR? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FOCUS ON THE BOARD??" your professor kang yelled in front of your class mates, you clutch your fist "professor Kang its jungkook who is annoying me!" you said "what me! I didn't do anything professor she is lying! Idiot" jungkook said "What idiot you're the idiot here!" you said now you both start fighting, "OH MY GOD BOTH OF YOU GET OUT OF MY CLASS NOW! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW" professor kang yelled "What?" jungkook and you asked "I SAID GET OUT! I CAN'T HANDLE BOTH OF YOUR ANNOYING ASS!!" the professor kang yelled with her anger, you and jungkook just gluped before taking your stuffs and left the classroom.

"this two always get on my nerves! Anyway let's continue the class if anyone here disturb my class then you will always go to the principal office!" professor kang said as she looked at the everyone. Meanwhile "it's all your freaking fault coconut head!" you said annoyedly "what my fault? It's your fault idiot! If you gave me the book is wouldn't have happened" jungkook said "really? I don't trust you continue head! Now what would the principle will give us to do!" you said as you groaned in frustration. "chill baby girl! It's always like washing the toilet" jungkook said proudly, "what the heck why are you saying proudly? As if you just won something ah?" you asked as you look at him.

Jungkook just chuckled before he got close to your face, "because you would be the one doing everything!" jungkook said as he lean towards your ear, you gluped as you felt his hot breath against your ear which caused you to feel goosebumps and butterflies in your stomach, "what the you freaking-" you said as you start chasing him while he was laughing like an weird. This isn't the first time you both get caught by the professor it's always happens as jungkook always love to annoy you and he is your childhood friend, you also love to annoy him but he does more then annoy he would tease you.

"JUNGKOOK STOP RUNNING YOU STUPID BUNNY HEAD!" you said as you chased him "I WON'T LET YOU CATCH ME! HAHA" jungkook said as he run as fast as he could, suddenly the principal pop out from nowhere which caused jungkook to put sudden brake and you fall on top of him "uhh" you groaned as you fall on his chest "uhhjj my back" jungkook growled meanwhile the principle stand with his arm across on his chest "jungkook and y/n what's is wrong with you both??" he asked as he saw you two still on each other embrace, "oh shit!" you said as you got up and adjusted your shirt, while jungkook got with his arm on his waist as if he just broke his hip, "ugh my back hurts badly" jungkook whimpered you just giggled "why are you both acting like an child?? Ah? Why can't you both focus on your studies? This isn't your first time seeing me!" the principle said in disappointment

To be continued