Chapter 10

Please don't report just block it
Don't copy or repost!
CHAPTER 10

Jimin smile awkwardly "shit I didn't mean it in this way!" jimin said "I don't care! I am scared she would leave me! Hyung if you didn't scary her this won't have happened!" jungkook said as he went inside his room and sit on the bed with his fingers running through his hair "jungkook why are you thinking so many negative things ah? What if she loves but shy to accept? Why can't your brain think positively?" jimin asked as he sit beside jungkook "are you sure she won't hate me?" jungkook asked "I am sure she loves you too! She just needs time okay? Don't over think go take shower" jimin said "okay! I trust your word" jungkook said.

Meanwhile, as you went your mansion's gate you saw your parents car, "MOM DAD!" you said as you run quickly and saw them sitting on the couch "OMG MOM DAD YOU BOTH FINALLY CAME HOME!" you said as you hugged them. "yes sweetie! How are you? Why are you late?" your mom asked "I am good mom it's just I had to help my professor" you said "oh I see" your mom said "sweetie go take a shower then we need to talk" your dad said "okay dad but talk about what dad?" you asked "I will tell you later now go take shower" your dad said "mm okay dad" you said as you went to your room. Meanwhile, "dad you're home!" jungkook said "yes jungkook" his dad said as he removed his tie "finally your dad knows about us otherwise he would have stayed in his company forever!" his mom said making jungkook chuckled "hey uncle!" jimin said as he came from his room, "hey jimin!" his dad said with a smile

"enough of talking come eat dinner and you go take shower!" his mom said as she pointed at her husband "let me eat first I am very hungry also I miss your cooking honey!" his dad said with pout "kookie now I realize where you get this pout from!" jimin whispered to jungkook "shut up hyung!" jungkook said "fine at least wash your hands!" his mom said "I will!" his dad said. Some minute later "I forgot mentioned! This Saturday we are going to meet Mr Kim and his family for a dinner night" his dad said, jungkook almost choke on his food "bro drink the water!" jimin said "what happen? It's your best friend y/n coming too!" his dad said "nothing dad! But the dinner is at our home? Or restaurant?" jungkook asked "yeah honey!" his mom asked "it's at restaurant" his dad said "what's the reason we are meeting them?" his mom asked "it's something important" his dad said "okay then!" his mom said.

At your mansion, after you took your shower you went to your dinning area to see your parents sitting, "Come we need to talk" your dad said "what's it? Dad?" you asked "this Saturday we are meeting Jeon's family for a dinner night at restaurant" your dad said you didn't know why but you started feeling goosebumps when you heard jeon name, "are you okay sweetie?" your mom asked "yeah I am okay but why are we meeting?" you asked "it's about business" your mom said "okay" you said soon the maids served the food.  - Skipped time - in your room, "Ughh why can't I sleep! Kookie's face keeps going on my mind! What's wrong with me!" you said as you sit on your bed, then you recalled about the kiss you started blushing "did he had his dinner?, what is he doing now? Wait why am I thinking about him! Ugh" you said to yourself.

To be continued