Chapter 8

Please don't report just block it
Don't copy or repost!
CHAPTER 8

"yes professor?" jungkook said "I need your help with arranging the gym room with me as you are good with gym items" the professor said "oh but professor I have to go do my cleaning tasks with y/n in the library" jungkook said "it's fine I can talk to you the principal now come with me" professor said "hmm okay y/n you go first I will join you once I am done" jungkook said "okay kookie" you said as you saw him leaving with the professor, you sigh deeply "uhj now I have to clean the whole library alone!" you said with pout, "aww don't worry I can help you if you want you know" jimin said "you can't jimin if the librarian find out I will get more punishment" you said "dont worry maybe I can send some time until kookie come?" jimin asked.

"hmm okay" you said "what time you should be there?" jimin asked "like in a 10 minutes why?" you asked "oh 10 minutes just nice!" jimin said "why??" you asked "oh baby I am gonna help jungkook! Let's make his wish come true by making y/n his!" jimin thought before speaking to you "actually I wanted to ask you if you know this school dark secret??" jimin asked "what? Dark secret??" you asked in shock. "shh don't yell! I will tell you about the dark secret" jimin said you gluped as you heard dark secret, "do you know our high school is actually an cemetery?" jimin said "Wha-t ce-metery? Like they buried dead bodies?" you asked as you stuttered each word, "hehe her face reaction is so funny! Let's continue!" jimin thought with smirking to himself

"yes! Not only that! When they build our high school a student suicided no one knows the reason behind her death some thought she died due to stressed but the truth is she was possessive her!" jimin said with a deep voice adding spice to scare you, you gluped your dry throat few times imagining the scene" hey are you listening? "jimin asked as he shake your shoulder made you flinched" uh jimin it's so scary I had enough I am going! "you said as you run away from him, jimin just laugh" haha poor girl let's see how jungkook can handle her! "jimin thought before leaving. You went to the library" he must be joking! It's can't be real! "you said to yourself when Mrs huna tap your shoulder making you flinched" y/n are you okay? "she asked" yes Mrs huna "you said with awkward smile" hmm okay then I know jungkook went to gym room to help professor so I will pass you this key since it's already 6pm once you're done just lock the door okay? "Mrs huna said" okay Mrs huna! "you said" good now I am leaving "Mrs huna said as she walked out of the library.

You were left alone in the whole library, every step you took you gluped thinking about what jimin just told you about the dark secret of this library" Are ghost real? If they are real then what jimin said is true? Wait no y/n don't think negative its must be a fake story to scare you! Be brave you are strong enough to handle any things! Everything he told is a makeup story! "you said to yourself as you arrange the books to its shelves. Meanwhile," jungkook ah can you help me gym ball into its basket "professor asked as he was taking notes of the items in the gym room" okay professor "jungkook said as he helped professor with the arrangement.  30 minutes later" jungkook you can go now I will handle now "professor said" okay thank you professor "jungkook said" no worries and thanks for helping me! Now go do your tasks" professor said, jungkook nodded and left the gym room.

While you were sweeping the floor, the lights automatically turned off and there was a loud thunder causing the moment even worse, "OH NO! IT'S CAN'T BE! AHHH" you start screaming as you thought it's was the ghost which jimin just told you about, meanwhile jungkook heard your screaming "what happened to her! She is screaming!" jungkook said as he rushed to the library, the moment he entered you jumped on his waist, you were holding him tightly like an koala bear, "jungkook I am scared" you said as you buried your face into his neck, jungkook was shocked yet he wrapped his arm around you and start comforting "shh I am here don't worry!" jungkook said as he continue caressing your back

To be continued