Chapter 6

I start to stand up from the table. I feel very uncomfortable sitting with a stranger. I then decide to turn on my phone to see if I have any texts from Emma. There is none which bothers me does she not care. And besides I know if I drink this coffee I will just get sick.
"Uh... Louis I am sorry I have to go."
"No stay." He demands but half asks.
"Sorry I will get in trouble." I say and stand up.
He just rolls his eyes a expected move from a guy like him. Once again the bell attached to the door announces my absence. I do not want to take the same way I came in fear I will run into James so I decide to take the Main Street instead of the back way which just so happens to be the short cut.
As I am walking I start to feel sick to my stomach however I can not get sick because I had nothing to eat since the water I had last night. When I reach the white house on the hill I know I am only a block away from mine. I hurry as fast as possible to get home and when I do I run straight to my room. I close and lock the door and go to the bathroom. I stare at myself and gaze over the marks on my body. I feel sick. I then open the toilet seat and sit there. Nothing happening just sitting there crying.
I quit. The thought comes to my mind of running away. I then dial up the Emma for some comfort.
"Emma!" I cry.
"I am so sorry I did not meet you I am grounded for sneaking out." She says.
"James he uh.."
"No" She cuts me off in a sad toned voice.
"Yeah. Anyways I need a ride." I say nervous.
"Where to?" I can imagine the smirk playing on her lips right now.
"Down town." I say in unison.
"Okay I will be there at four."
We then hang up or phones. I don't know where I am going with this but I need a way out of this mess of a town. So with that statement I am looking for a...
"Chloe." I hear my mom say on the other side of the door breaking my thoughts.
"Yeah." I say.
"Just remember what I told you okay."
"Uh yeah okay." I roll my eyes even though see can not see me.