Comming out (pride month special)🏳️‍🌈

[Englands POV]

I was pacing back and forth In my bedroom scared as ever for today.... It was June and pride month as you can assume but I just cant waltz up to my dad and go "oh hey there im gay and like men by the way ight have a nice day" .
I sigh as my friend Wales pats my back and my other two friends Ireland and Scotland gave me reassuring smiles and a thumbs up.

After a few encouraging speeches and hugs and Two mental breakdowns I was slowly going downstairs to meet my father.

Dad seemed a bit off ever since he shoved Mr. Soviet out. I saw them kiss no duh but why shove him away? Just confused me

"Dad I have a question..." Dad looked at me a bit confused setting the tea he was drinking down.

"what is it son?.." his soft voice gently weaved through the air with a slight smell of tea..

"Y-you know about the LGBTQIAP+ right?.." I twiddled my thumbs nervously.

Dads face went a bit stern for some reason like he was a bit offended. "yes I know about it why do you ask?" he took a sip of his tea his voice still calm and slightly monotone.

"w-well I think im g-gay..." I said My body was quivering slightly scared of what he would say.

The silence was deafening and Awkward. but dad broke it by hugging me!? "I love you no matter what ok? and as the amazing father I am I will help you through this time to find your sexuality." I hugged back quickly some tears of happiness falling down.

"Thank you dad!" I pulled away filled with joy. before I ran back to my room to be meet by a huge group hug. "GAY!" They all shouted in a sarcastically manner making me roll my eyes "shut up!"

[Mean while with britian] pov switch lol

I sat on my couch thinking for a long time in silence about what happened hours ago. If my son is brave enough to come out and accept his sexuality then so should I. Fuck im pansexual for all who Cares.

I took a sip of my tea still trying to figure out my situation with Soviet.. "he probably hates me.." I mumble

"Who hates you?" I jumped at the voice and turned to see Soviet sitting in the windowsill of the kitchen window.

"h-how.."

"i love you"