Flights

She tapped her fingers against the glass impatiently as she looked out the window and groaned,
"Fuck."
The girl sitting besides her looked up from her book curiously and asked,
"First time?"
"Huh?"
"On a plane," she clarified.
The older girl nodded and smiled sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her neck,
"Is it that obvious?"
The redhead shrugged, "Eh kind of, I guess."
Lena bit her lip and fiddled with her old band tee, this seemed to get the redhead's attention as she asked, "You like Black Veil Brides?"
"Uh yeah, I do, they're awesome."
Things seemed to be going to be fine until the plane hit a patchy path in the air making Lena cry out in terror.
"Uhm... Calm down its gonna be fine," the redhead offered awkardly.
With wide eyes Lena nodded stifly and hugged herself tightly.

She started to calm down when again the plane wenr through turbulence and she yelped loudly.

This time the redhead rolled her eyes and patted her pack, "This is gonna be a long ride"

Things seemed to be in order and so Lena decided to get up from her seat and go to the restroom. As clumsy as she is she had to trip on the bag that was on the floor. This made the redhead giggle, "Hand me my bag?"
Looking over at the bag which had Jean written in cursive print she handed it over. And Jean smirked as she found herself saying, "Nice cameo boxers by the way.
Lena blushed and hurried to the bathroom.
And as soon as she left she came back and muttered to Jean, "They're really comfortable okay?"
Jean nodded mockingly and laughed as Lena huffed. And then she leaned in and whispered huskily,
"Without those you'd be comfier"
With no witty response Lena did the only logical thing.
She kissed her, it was rather unfortunate however the plane decided to drop at that very moment.