Discretion Advised

Jane looked at the empty screen and sighed, she hadn't accomplished anything in the last few hours. Looking at her wrist her eyes widened, she was late.

Just as she stood up a silky voice met her ears," Don't bother, we already lost the reservation."

The apology flew out of her mouth in an instance," Babe I'm so sorry, time flew by, and I have my term paper due next week."

Sarah strided over to her brunette girlfriend and pecked her lips," You do have to make it up to me though, the only thing your face has been buried into has been that computer screen and it should be between my legs."

Jane blushed at her girlfriend's bluntness and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her neck gently,
"Mhmm and how do I make it up to you exactly?"

With a breathless whisper, Sarah managed to rasp out a soft yes before moaning.

"Are you gonna fuck me on your desk?"

With a nod, Jane swiftly unbuttoned the blonde's pants and slid them down, grinning wolfishly at the lack of undergarments.

"No panties?"

For the first time that evening Sarah flushed bright red and shook her head. Taking the opportunity Jane scooped her up and sat her on the desk, on top of all her papers and binders. She spread her legs and slowly slid in a digit; testing her.

Sarah's breath hitched in her throat as she let out a breathy moan. Taking that as her cue, she added two more and began pumping them in and out at an agonizing pace.

Sarah gripped onto the table, biting her lip in order for her not to scream. Jane's arm flexed and twisted like a pro, soon the was pounding her fingers into her girlfriend and the desk shook with every thrust of her arm. Pencils started rolling off and and papers flew around the musky scented room.

Sarah's moans captivated them both, louder and louder until she released. Immediately Jane's head found a place between the other girl's legs, which were already glistening and wet for her. Her tongue twisted and turned, sucking and flicking around.

Sarah's hands gripped onto her hair, forcing her down as her moans became screams and she came once again in her lover's mouth, which she swallowed it all.
Stepping back Jane took in the sight of her and smiled lovingly, helping her off of the desk and laying her on the bed. While Sarah recovered from her two orgasms she cleaned up her desk and picked up all of the fallen items and stored them safely in the drawers.

She then leaned over her girlfriend on the bed and with unexpected stamina the blonde wrapped her legs around the brunette's waist, pulling her down and swiftly straddled her.

Her hands held two pairs of pink and fuzzy handcuffs and with a smirk she leaned closer and blew in her ear, making her shudder. Taking advantage of her reaction Sarah cuffed her to the frame of the bed.

She groaned softly as she pulled on her bindings. The blonde smirked at her as she watched her struggle, and softly kissed her neck, making the brunette freeze.

"Saraaaaaaah," she whined," get on with it."
Sarah chuckled," Patience, love, remember to count them."

Blue eyes twinkled with curiosity," Count what?"

"The spankings of course."

Eyes widening she stammered,
"W-what?"

Sarah grabbed the riding crop and smacked it against Jane's ass, resulting a moan from her. Remembering the blonde's words the stuttered,

"O-one!"

Rubbing her ass gently Sarah smacked it again, this time with the palm of her hand. The loud sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room as Jane kept on counting, her voice hoarse.

"T-t-ten," Jane found herself near screaming.

With a wicked grin Sarah grabbed the strap on, put it on and positioned herself between the other girl's legs. She ran the tip of the toy against her entrance, dipping it in and out slowly. Slowly she slid the rest of the length inside her warmth and closed her eyes at the soft moans escaping her lover.

Slowly she began thrusting and picked up the pace as she felt compelled to by the encouraging moans. Her hips rolled onwards as her thrusts became stronger and the moans louder.

Jane wrapped her legs around her waist, burying the strap on deeper as Sarah kept on thrusting steadily. Jane's own hips moved in sync to her lover's as she pulled on the cuffs. She threw her head back in complete ecstasy and yelled loudly as she came. Slowly she let her legs detangled themselves and Sarah slowly pulled out, knowing how sensitive she got after using the strap on. She unbuckled the buckle on the strap on and slipped it off.

Sarah kissed the back of her neck and untied the bonds. The brunette's arms fell limply to her sides as she panted. When Sarah turned her gaze at her she giggled and soon enough both of them were laughing. Jane pulled her down and wrapped her arms around her waist, as she snuggled into her naked chest and pulled up the covers. Which she found both comfortable and warm.

Jane yawned softly and nestled her face in the crook of Sarah's neck. Sarah's hands found her hair and started playing with it. Slowly these hands with innocents touches went lower, as she ran them down the other girl's back reaching her round blossom. Hearing no complaints from Jane she squeezed it gently at first.
"Mmm stop it, you do not want to start anything you wont be able to handle."
Huffing quietly she let go and kissed the back of Sarah's neck as they both settled down and slept.