Prompts....

Strangers watched in horror as the teen held on to the metal and peered down to the edge of the bridge as she begged,"LET ME DIE!"

Running and pulling her back and into her arms a blonde yelled back,

"I CAN'T DAMMIT"

At this point police men were scattered all over the bridge and the girl's parents were already rushing in.

Her crying mother begged her daughter not to jump while her father tried to keep compusture but inside he was just as vulnerable as his ex wife.

Waves of guilt washed over them, ways of how they could have missed the unfairness they had put their daughter through.

The obviously angered girl roared,"WHY THE FUCK NOT?" from the embrace of the young witch, yet clung to her like she was her anchor.

Emma showed her wrists to her and looked at Shane pleadingly.

Realization dawned upon the brunette and it soon turned into anger as she broke the embrace and reached out to slap Emma with all her might.

"YOU SELFISH BITCH HOW COULD YOU?"

A shocked silence fell over the bridge.

She started sobbing, and Emma took her back into her arms trying to pull her back from the edge but Shane resisted and she gave up and tried to apologize,

"Shane I'm sorry, I should have consulted with you I know but I knew you would do this, I had to stop you!"

Shane shook her head in complete disbelief,"You bonded our souls!"

Smiling sadly at her she spoke," If you die, I die, jump off that bridge and you're not only killing yourself but me too."

Shane went limp in her arms and weakly said,"I can't jump, how are you going to live with this decision for the rest our lives?! Why couldn't you just let me die?"

At this Emma smiled shyly," Because I love you," and with that she pulled her off the edge and into a a very passionate kiss.