Chapter 12

A/N- Sorry this is a short chapter. I think it's the shortest one so far.
——————————————————————————
Alexa was now 25 months pregnant. She arrived at school, exhausted. She was very crabby when people bothered her so Jacob kept a close eye on her. They didn't have many classes together but between them he was with her.

"How are you?" Leo asked as they arrived in their first bell.

"Hungry and tired and sore."

"Aww, I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Carson walked in and sat next to her.

"Hey Alexa!"

"Hi." She put a hand on her stomach and readjusted in her seat. The bell rang soon and they started class. The teacher asked them to group up for an activity so Leo and Carson did. Alexa stood up to get in a group when someone walked up to her.

"Hey Alexa! Nice seeing you again." Andrew said.

"Why are you talking to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Go away Andrew. You're an ass."

"I'm the ass? You're the one that got me detention."

"No. You are. You're the one that called me a slut."

"Well, you are. I mean, look at you." Leo looked over and walked over.

"Is he bothering you?"

"No. I was just leaving." He walked away and Alexa wiped a tear that fell from her eye.

"What did he say?"

"NOTHING!" She stormed to the front and asked to go to the restroom. When she got back one of her friends was waiting by the seat next to her. From the party a while ago actually. Hayley.

"Hey lex! You ready to start?" She nodded and sat down. They worked for a bit before the bell rang. "See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" Alexa replied. Leo and Carson walked over as she stood up and they all walked to their next classes. At lunch Alexa, Jacob, Leo, and Carson all sat down.

"So, how is your day?" Jacob asked.

"Good. Yours?"

"Great!"

"I have another ultrasound appointment today after school so we have to go."

"Okay." Alexa phone dinged and she opened the text. It was from a random number. It said, "You think that people are going to ignore the fact you're pregnant and think it was a one time thing that was a mistake? Just admit it. You're a lying whore and everyone knows it." She put her phone away and stood up.

"Who was that?" Jacob asked.

"No one. I'm not feeling too well. I think I'm going to go to the nurses and see if I can go home."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She grabbed her bag and rushed away.

"ALEXA!" She ignored him and kept walking. Of course he followed her and walked into the nurses office as she was sitting on the bed.

"What are you doing here?"

"Sitting with you." The nurse walked in and smiled at them.

"Your dad is on his way."

"Okay." She laid down and Jacob stayed with her, rubbing her back. When Blaine got there he told Alexa to go to the car as he signed her out.

"Umm— Mr. Anderson-Hummel?"