JONAXX MESSAGE

THIS IS HER MESSAGE FOR HER READERS LAST 2018. 5TH ANNIVERSARY OF HER FANDOM. SHE POSTED THIS ON THE OFFICIAL GROUP PAGE SOLELY FOR HER READERS.

Jonah Riego ▶ ‎Jonaxxstories Lovers

Happy 5th years of fun and learnings. Whenever i think about the support and love you gave me, i am always grateful and humbled. My life changed 5 years ago and it was all because of you.
On this journey of my self expression through writing, I found you all. You thank me for my stories, now, I thank you for being with me while I express myself through it.

You always say and believe that i inspire you but truth is it's the other way around. You are the one who inspires me, you help me push through on my dark days, you make me feel like I'm not alone, that someone out there shares my feelings, that someone out there understands, believes, hopes with me. I could only hope that I can truly do that to you too.

You always say that this group is still here, strong, because of me. Truth is... this group is strong because of you. Salamat sa pananatili at pagpili na umintindi at magkaisa. Salamat sa pag hingi ng tawad at pagpapatawad ninyo sa isa't-isa. Sa totoo lang, hindi ko inakalang aabot sa ganito ka tagal. I thought it will die down before I could even look back but now we're here. And it was you who made it possible.

Be each other's strength. Be each other's lesson. Be each other's friend. Especially When no one else in your life is. Malungkot ang mundong ito, sana mapasaya n'yo ang isa't-isa rito. I will now believe and count on that because I now know you can.
I still don't think I can thank you enough but thank you very much. See you soon! My love will never fade.