6.

Wednesday, 3rd March 2021

Liam and Juri were leaving in a day, they needed to travel to Bahrain for the testing of Formula 2 and they were trying to make the most of it with Kelsey. Liam specially, without even noticing.

The boys had taken Kelsey as one of them, all of them fascinated by the girl who liked the quiet and enjoyed the simple things in life other than go out and partying every night. She didn't care for it, only if her friends really wanted it she would do it.

Liam was fascinated by the girl from day one. Juri and Marcel were quick to figure it out and tease the younger Kiwi with it. Never to Kelsey's face.

Although they knew quite a few things about each other, Kelsey's love life wasn't one of those. They knew the girl had a boyfriend before but she was single for over a year, it matched Liam's love life a lot, except they knew Liam talked to people in this period and they had no idea for the girl.

They became closer than expected and Kelsey didn't hide that she was hating the fact the boys were going to leave soon. Marcel seemed like her lifesaver since the boy was staying in town for a few more days before flying to Germany to visit his family.

But she didn't feel sad cause she was going to be alone, she had her best friend and a few friends who lived in London itself and everyones schedule decided to have some free time and she knew she would have entertainment. Maybe even more than she would enjoy.

But the boys still wanted to make the most out of their time together, which is why they ended up in a sleep over at Juri's apartment, all four of them watching Lion King, a personal request from Kelsey.

Or at least they all were, until the older two fell asleep.

- Wanna go grab ice cream? - Liam asked when the movie ended and Kelsey nodded quickly getting up making the boy chuckle but follow her out of the apartment, locking the door and throwing the key under the door.

The duo decided walking was the best option since none of them felt the need to drive to the ice cream shop that were located a ten minute walk from their apartment. It seemed like a waste of fuel.

- Excited? - Kelsey asked after they grabbed their ice creams and were walking back home

- Yeah, my first time in a Formula 2 car, I hope I'll adjust - He sighed

- Of course you will, plus, have you met Helmut? He wouldn't have signed you if you weren't good and he saw potential in you - She smiled back at him before they continued their walk talking about the upcoming season he would have.

- Testing is bullshit, you guys should test in Silverstone - She pouted throwing herself at Liam's couch being followed by the kiwi that decided to tickle her - LIAM

- Bullshit is that you should come - He pointed out not letting go of her and placing his head on her chest while still on top of her

- I'll come to the races. I have the excuse of my beloved godfather - She chuckled knowing she had this promise with the boys already

- I'm holding you to it - He said looking into her eyes making the two of them not give up the stare game - I really wanna kiss you right now - He whispered before he lost his courage to it

- Feeling is mutual - Kelsey whispered back before having their lips locked and the Kiwi driver didn't waste any time placing his hand behind her neck to pull her closer while his other hand caressed her waist.

- I think now I have my good luck - He smirked and she laughed slapping his chest

- Funny Lawson, very funny. - She said shaking her head

- I'm serious, don't know what you're talking about - He said before pulling her to another kiss of the many kisses they were sharing that night.

@kelseygerber: formula 2 testing is stealing 2/3 of my daily headaches and i'm sad

Tagged: @liamlawson30, @juri_vips.

Liked by @liamlawson30, @oliviameyer, @bradleybecker and 74,324 others

Comments:

Load more comments...

So... their first kiss happened!

Let's all just hope it continues going smoothly for them, right?

Hope you all enjoyed, please don't forget to vote/comment!

See you all tomorrow!