chapter 54

THREE DAYS LATER

Russells final pov

Even after three days after the superbowl and the niners win, the Seattle people were beyond mad, to me and alex it was funny. The car ride over to Breelynns house was quiet, i could tell that alexs was upset that bree was moving, although she would never admit it.

" take a left onto Morgan's st" the gps tracker said as we drove up what looked like a very expensive neighborhood, wow, bree living here, in this neighborhood, i thought as we took a left and came to a even richer street. The houses were huge, white, at least 4 stories. I guess I wasn't the only one who was captivated by it, alex was looking between me and the houses in awe.

" oh my god" she breathed as we pulled up to brees house. " there is no way that breelynn lives here" she said exactly what I thought. Brees house was smaller then the rest, but it was still two stories, but on the outside it looked very expensive.

" well, I guess it's a run play" alex said into the silence. I smile as i look at her, when she leans towards me I kiss her gently.

" damn that sounds so hot when you say it" i teased, even though it was, it was still kinda funny.

" What eves, let's just go in, we can't sit out here forever" she said sweetly

" let's go" i said as I opened my door

" about time, i really need yall help" bree said from her door

" yeah, sorry russell got lost" alex said as she smiled back at me

" wow, why didn't you use a gps" bree said in disappointment

" what, i.... I did" i argued

" yeah he did, I was just playing" alex said as she hugged bree before walking in and grabbing a box on the living room and packing up glasses.

" russell, in my room under my bed is my book shelf, pack up my books please" bree said as she handed me a big box that had 'books' write on it. I do as i was asked and go pack up bree books. After I'm half way done packing brees books, she came in to check on the progress.
" not done yet?" She asked

" nope" i answered honestly.

She nodded her head " im going to run to the store, I'll be back in a little bit" she said before leaving the house.

COLINS POV
(A/N: JUST GO WITH IT)

After carly and I pulled up, there is no sign of Breelynns purple smart car, instead there's a black vehicle sitting in the drive way.

" who the hell" carly said as we pulled my jagure f type into a park.

" i have no clue babe" I said as I opened my door and climbed out. As i walked inside the house, i noted the emptiness and empty walls in the kitchen, living room, and halls. I soon began to have the feeling that I wasn't alone, but who else could possible be here. It's not like bree had anymore friends the carly but who knows, she might have alot of friends. As i made my way into the dining room that was filled with boxes and plastic bins. then then there was a heavy drop on the floor making me turn quickly around. I locked eyes with the short man that stood beside me " russell wilson" i asked knowingly

" it's finally nice to meet you in person" russell said politely. After he finished talking the phone started ringing but we both just let it go, the tension in the room was all that we cared about.

" hey, colin, russell, i know that you Teo see each other, don't freak out and kill each other like i know you wanna do colin"

Alexs final pov

As i walked outside to take a break from.the stuffed house, a girl about my height walked onto the porch.

" ohh my god" she breathed as we looked at each other

" carly" i asked

" alex" she smiled back. We walked towards each other and hugged like we haven't seen each other for like, ever.

" ohh my gosh, how have you been" she asked me with a wide smile

" i have been perfect, just like you, im dating a quarterback" i smiled then the ring piped into my head " wiat your engaged, ah I'm so happy for you" i said hugging her again, this time we giggled like little girls.

" yeah, it's crazy. Everything's been diffrent, but like a really good diffrent" she smiled

" carly alex" the two voices called to us in sync so it sounded like " carlex"

" coming" we said in sync like the two boys

" let's go see what's wrong now" i said as I walked into the house before carly

" what's going on" carly asked as she walked over by colin and looked at russell, who was smiling at me as I walked over to him.

" hey handsome" i whispered as i kissed his lips gently.

" awe, alex you found your knight in shining armor" carly said as she walked over to me and hugged me as i stood beside russell. Then she looked back at colin and smiled wide. She started to whisper to him and he mummbled back. " alex, how would you and russell like to come to our wedding" she smiled

" we would love to" i said as russell looked between me and carly. " ohh and russell, it's is my best highschool friend carly, carly this is russell" i introduced

" so nice to meet you" Russell said putting his hand on my back

" like wise" carly nodded her head slightly " and this alex, is my ............. Colin, colin that's alex, one of my best friend s from highschool, don't worry she's not as mean as breelynn" she smiled. Colin and I exchanged nods. Then bree came in.

" did I hear my name being spoken" she smiled as she saw the four of us in the room " yay, it worked" she smiled " okay here's what's up, i was only able to put off my offical move till the wedding, after that I'm gone, that's why we are packing now, I have already bought a place over there and I'm shipping everything over" she smiled.

We all looked at each other and smiled as everyone seemed to be getting along with everyone, this is a beautiful new found friendship, i thought.

THE END