Chapter 1-Bad Times

I woke up on a Monday at the worst time...Its 8 am.No...no...no...no...nooooo.

"Max Wake up!"screamed my mother.

Coming Mom I screamed back

This day was going to be the worst day ever...

Great,now I am definitely going to be late when I get into class my teacher is going to kill me.

Time skip to school because nobody cares about Max getting dressed.

OK I'm gonna try to sneak to my chair without any interruption that I am very late.

OK just sneak into my chair..." MAX WELLINGTON YOU ARE LATE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!"My teacher shouted

Urm SEE YA and I sprinted out of the room while my teacher called the security guards and my class burst out in laughter.

One of the guards tripped over and banged his head in the floor and I turned back to see his head bust straight open and the other guards around him.I was clear I was going to make it but the bad thing was I was staring at them and one bad thing lead to another and I smashed my head through to glass window of a science room.All I saw was a little bit of blood but they all saw a idiotic boy with a bleeding head.I tried to say help but my brain said to my body too bad...go to sleep.

Time skip to the hospital,this time I have no excuse.

I...am...so...getting killed my mom she said that I should stop being bad but at least she didn't say anything.

"Max...how could you do this to me I told you not to be bad anymore but it seems like your deaf!"said my mom in a calm voice.

NURSE NURSE HELP HELP THIS WOMAN IS TRING TO LECTURE ME!

"WHO YOU CALLING WOMAN!"shouted my mom

Here we go again.This day couldn't get worse.I am starting to black black oo-ut...

Time skip to 3 days later

I felt them staring at me actually they were.

" Hey your boy isn't going to wake up anytime soon!"Said the Doctor

"No longer a problem for me anymore." Said my mum.

Wh-

"Doc,he is waking up."
She just stated the obvious since they were both looking at Max

Yeah and I heard every word you said

"Oh...you did." Said my mum in a guilty way.

"Well your boy here is a tough one." Said the doctor.

Yes I am.

"Hey Max your friend Bill popped by to talk to you and he just wanted to say hi." Said my mum

And she muttered something under her breath but I couldn't hear it.

Mum I'm gonna go to Bill's house now so bye.I ripped of everything and ran outside behind a dumpster to change my clothes.

Time skip to Bill's house

"Hey Max how are you I came to you but you were sleeping." Said Bill very calmly

No I was knocked out cold

"Tell me what happened after the security guards chased you...