Chapter 6-Poor and sore

Thanks for reading chapter 1,2,3,4 and 5 of my book Schoolboy hope you like this chapter...in this chapter someone important leaves the story in a certain way.

Last time on schoolboy...
"Ok Lewis where'd ya come from...
" I come from Angel islington
"Angel isl- why ever you said"
"I mean London"
"YOU SAID ANGEL ISLINGTON"

After that Bill started to shove Lewis out of the house and Max looked over Bill's shoulder and saw a nice white thing hidden behind Lewis' back and told Bill to stop.
After he told Bill to stop Gabriel rose into the air and just disappeared in front of Bill and Max's eyes.

"That guy you just saw is an angel just like me but he decided to leave this world long time ago...
Begin

Bill's POV
I asked Max who that dude in front of us was and he watched in amazement as the guy picked him up and lifted him into the sky.I ran as fast as I could hoping to see Max in the sky but I lost him.I really just lost my best friend...actually my only friend.

Max's POV
Wow That was the best experience ever I just got raised into heaven by an angel,this day couldn't get better I got away from my rude friend and now I got to see My maker.

After a while of travelling up my mind went blank and I needed to pee but we were walking up the stairs to Heaven because the escalator was getting repaired.After five minutes I peed myself and the stairs became slippery and I fell...so The next thing I saw was pitch black then bright red then blood next to me then I looked at my left arm and it was gone.

Bill's POV
I saw Max fall from the sky and his arm broke  off and it was a horrific sight all I managed to see was his left arm on the right side of his body before I ran into the bathroom to vomit at it.Max tried to crawl to his arm but he fell then I looked around him and his left leg was also gone and I was so mad at what had happened...that angel deserved to go to hell for what he did to my inoccent friend and they all deserved to jump off a cliff...

Max's POV
My leg was gone my arm was gone and I needed medical help and to go to A & E ASAP but Bill wasn't helping by shouting and vomiting every 5 minutes. He was punching and kicking the air and shouting about  how the angel who did this should  die I should tell him to stop but I'm in too much pain to even talk.I need to get help from my mum but it's no use because I can't walk and Bill is still shouting.I had no other choice HELP HELP HELP ME HELP HELP HELP HELP HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...an angel came down and this time I blacked out...that's it................it's over